• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
RE: PM from @eastbay

That is bullshit it was deleted. I will put it back because I believe in 100% transparency. Right now we are doing third party testing to verify their findings. It was unsettling news. We do try to make sure that the packs are chock full of microbes. We do quality control as well for every batch. It took some convincing but Oregon is hopefully going to send the rest of the samples they took to test at a facility I found in Canada that specializes in bacteria and fungi culture. I also am sending our nute pack to a professor at West Virginia U (Oregon also found 0 spores of mycorrhizae in the nute pack!) who is pretty much the pioneer in Mycos to get his take on it. Once I get results I will post them up, good or bad. I have already spoken to my microbiologist at length about this and he assures me that testing for microbes can yield very different results pending on testing procedure. I am not sure if you noticed but ALL of the companies claiming trichoderma and pseudomonas tested at 0. That seems strange to me. I am not saying they are wrong, but I do know that the product (which I use weekly on a 100 lighter) works fucking great. The foliar pack works (I have personally wiped out RA 4 times with it at 4 different spots). The root pack works. The nute pack works. You can go through all the testimonials here and elsewhere. I didn't write any of them. People use it because they see a difference when they do (veg times, yield, quality etc). For the root pack you can take a little with distilled water and mix it, then look at it under a scope and you will see LOTS of microbes, including bacillus which are easily identified.

I researched for 6 months to get my hands on a microbial product for myself, because I was tired of buying other shit, and I was all hyped on raw salts at the time. The first batch was for me and the homies on the farm. Based on the farms feedback we kept rocking it, adding species at the suggestion of the farm, testing for compatibility, refining the product etc... It worked and the word got around. That's how OG Biowar got started.

Anyway I've been doing my best to answer questions about this. Not trying to skirt the issue at all. We will get to the bottom of this and in the meantime I will keep using Caps bennies because I have looked under a scope, and I have used the products for 5 years now with great results.

I am going to copy and paste this in a thread now since this is a lot of info to keep writing over and over.

ODFarminSSH

ODFarminSSH

Just got done ordering all three!…love the work you've done/doing with our little microbial friends.
Had great results w foliar pack last yr, time to get the bennies in the soil!
I'm 100% sure I won't be disappointed
Thanks for your time and transparency

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
update:

Sent current and last batch samples to the University of West Virgina to Dr. Joseph Morton for testing. Initial tests on both samples show trichoderma, pseudomonas, and bacillus at "too many to count". No e. coli present.

Will post complete report when he is done typing it. Currently doing some 21 day colonization reports for the nute pack.

Freshone

Freshone

Yeah you would think if they did it without thoroughly testing they could be sued for defamation?
No worries cap,we know it works!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All good. Perhaps the packs they tested were bunk. Maybe they got too hot somewhere I don't know. All I know is that we tested both a current batch and last batch and got great results.
We all need to realize the system is corrupt here in Oregun. There are specific contributors to the system that are going to flourish in this industry. Unfortunately most are fucked.

eyeball

eyeball

All good. Perhaps the packs they tested were bunk. Maybe they got too hot somewhere I don't know. All I know is that we tested both a current batch and last batch and got great results.

Hey Cap. I recently received an order and the delivery man left it on my door steps, located in my mobile home car Port. It's metal roofed and gets very hot. It sat out all day in over 100 degree weather.. can that ruin the it.
How often do you make new batches.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
y
Hey Cap. I recently received an order and the delivery man left it on my door steps, located in my mobile home car Port. It's metal roofed and gets very hot. It sat out all day in over 100 degree weather.. can that ruin the it.
How often do you make new batches.

Yes it can ruin it if it gets too hot for an extended period of time. We do new batches every couple of months.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

3, presumably overworked, inspectors, looking into "anecdotal information"

It seems fishy, hopefully their testing procedures are merely flawed.

I'm not typically one for testimonials but the nute pack has given me stellar results, compared to great white (which I used for years) it's night and day.

Almost a month ago I cooked some girls good when my a/c failed, here they are a week and a half later:

I immediately hit them with the nute pack (first time I've used it, been sitting on the shelf for months) then a modified biowar tea, and a couple other products cap reccomended.

Here they are yesterday:

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm thinking that winter time is the best time to reorder , Cap any sales coming up again, My buckets are just about empty?

You can order anytime buddy. It won't affect the quality, unless they are sitting out taking direct sun for a long period of time. THe buckets don't absorb heat like the foil packs do (in the sun)

Top Bottom