Oregon Outlaws "girl Scout Cookies" (101316 Short Vid)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

So it begins... what a crock of shit. I think it's especially bad to target a strain such as Charlotte's Web which has benefited so many people (children included -- it was named after a child that it helped). People have to much free time.

You don't see this kind of witch hunt against alcohol with fruity/candy flavors right in the name.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Well Shitarsky. I was going to be growing a buttload of "Sugar Cookies" to be on the market by the holiday season. What should I call it now? "Aspartame Substitute Krunch Krackers" ?? Any suggestions from you funsters and punsters? :)

indicabush

indicabush

Theobroma Cacao Mary-Jane...Chocolate Cookies
Protoreaster Nodo Marihuana...Star Fish Chocolate Chips

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Well Shitarsky. I was going to be growing a buttload of "Sugar Cookies" to be on the market by the holiday season. What should I call it now? "Aspartame Substitute Krunch Krackers" ?? Any suggestions from you funsters and punsters? :)
Crushed dreams
Powdered numb nuts (because calling it donuts would be baaaad mkayyyy)

Dan789

Dan789

Years ago when during a road trip I traveled through Oregon on the way somewhere else. I've always remembered that sign at the border "Enjoy your visit to Oregon" that's been thirty years or so, and it's never left me.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

How about "Aspartame Substitute Snackies" or ASS for short? I can hear the conversations now - "Hey Honey, I'll be home a few minutes late, I gotta stop off and get me some ASS first" or "Man I tore up some serious ASS last night" or (to a Budtender) "Whadda you mean 'Your ASS is Out'? Well what else you got that tastes like ASS?" The possibilities are limited, but fun nonetheless! :) Cheers!

E

ElderPaa

Couldn't you just change the name kinda like cigarette company's did when changing from lights to golds and officially rename it GSK to get around that because how does GSK attract children?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gorilla glue has a lawsuit against josey for his gorilla glue 4 cross.

Top Bottom