origins of socal master kush?

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Orgnkid auctioned them on cbay ...also had them on seeds direct..Cali kush connection,I believe .separate pollenations I believe..few years apart.when he made banana og,and ogers s1s,....rite??its been while.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Very true about bogs double sour remember when that was made..my nana is double sour bx x banana .wasn't there diesel in that? Him and red dog were using the same male I think.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
SCMK

Day 66 398
Day 66 414
Day 66 419
Day 66 424

R

ReCway

I have Raskals W x SCMK cut and when I flowered it out the first time I thought it was just a bubba except when it cured it was more kushy and peppery and not sweet like the bubba. Grows like a beast. Yeilds with the best. Def a winner. Having grown BUbba and SCMK i say they are def related some how.

J roc

J roc

Too Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran????
I'll pass, I'd like my head to stay connected to my neck, thanks LOL!
Im wit Jimmy...lol

Tex

Lol well.... I am actually in the middle east atm. I am currently in search of some real Hindu Kush seeds from the Peshawar mountains of pakistan; then its off to Iran. I will let you guys know if I make it back safely lol

S

steelcanaries

can you still find pure landrace indica seeds out there? i thought everything was either hybridized now or ruined because of all the wars....I read cannabis crops were ripped out and replaced with opium poppies too....

E

Elsydro

Lol well.... I am actually in the middle east atm. I am currently in search of some real Hindu Kush seeds from the Peshawar mountains of pakistan; then its off to Iran. I will let you guys know if I make it back safely lol
Good luck on your adventures oh how I missed the boat back in the 60’s for the great hippy hash trail but alas I wasn’t even a twinkle in my semen providers eyes, lol, I wish you the best of luck in your searching and keep safe my friend!

E

Elsydro

I'm right that with you, my goal is to get all of the og landrace strains together, & start breeding. Fortunately my family is middle eastern, so I blend right in out here lol =)
Awesome, I think that Pakistan and Thai are neglected for their own part in the creation of what we love and cherish so much, Hindu Kush, Nepal all great places too look!!!

K

kansabis

I love all genetics but I'm really intrigues by the rare ones,like African,and some Se Asian ones.

E

Elsydro

Yeah this was an argument/discussion that I remember Medic and few others had with OGR way back...that SoCal MK and Bubba are sisters of some sort and both S1's from something. I could def see the LA/Puss Kush being in that group too...except much closer to Bubba than the SCMK. Structure on scmk and bubba can be almost identical with teh scmk somewhere along the line getting that inscent/citral aroma added back to the situation.

To be honest, its funny how once you cross a heavy kush such as the White (which to me is more bland in flavor compared to either) to Bubba kush (bubba x white by OGR for example) you start getting different fruit smells with the bubba structure instead of the choco/earthiness of bubba. Now you run the White x SCMK from OGR and you just get SCMK on roids with almost identical smells to different levels. Just an observation.
I’d thought/heard piss/puss kush was an s-1 of pre 98 bubba I believe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom