Osa/28 Best Practices

• Thread starter osa28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
ya same here! i see so many people on many canna fourms that like to tell people how stupid they are for growing with certain nutrients and additives. i find it funny they think they should be telling others how to spend their money. i say the same thing as u about getting top dollar for it. hell for every thing i spend on nutrients i get it all back off 1 plant. its really bad when u tell people u are using Advanced nutrients and they say " oh go ahead keep throwing your money away" lool they must be closet growers that are not use to pulling 1 pound per plant or something bc i can buy 2-3 different lines including ever additive if i feel i want to try it and still come out way ahead on my cost vs what i make back from it. Veg+bloom,osa/28,heavy prime bud factor x and heavy foliar is gonna be in my garden for a long time as well.
Wow you get 1 lb. per light? I can pull that on a bad day with no boosters.

soserthc1

soserthc1

He's a outdoor grower I believe he meant 1 pound outdoor plants

@Kygiacomo I can see both sides of the coin thou
1- if your just growing for your own personal smoking then cost become a issue. I would be bitching about my electric bill if that was the case. I wouldn't be telling others how to spend their loot though.
My side of the coin likes cash thou so if it's gonna help me grow better and it's working for 100s of growers I respect than you can bet I'm gonna try it no matter the tag.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

1pound guerrila style on a good day for me,but since i can sale 1 oz for 300$ i get all my money back on boosters that i do test out and dont even make a dent in my stack... i dont have the option to grow indoors since marijuana bc the law is soo fucking stupid and the penatly is felony and carries 1-5yr.
He's a outdoor grower I believe he meant 1 pound outdoor plants

@Kygiacomo I can see both sides of the coin thou
1- if your just growing for your own personal smoking then cost become a issue. I would be bitching about my electric bill if that was the case. I wouldn't be telling others how to spend their loot though.
My side of the coin likes cash thou so if it's gonna help me grow better and it's working for 100s of growers I respect than you can bet I'm gonna try it no matter the tag.
Oh yea if it was personal all the time then no doubt cost would be a issue. i feel same as u about the price of things. i gotta have silica for damn bugs and bud rot bc i cant check on my plants daily or pamper them like i could if i was able to grow indoors or even in my yard. i gotta canna boost this year to test out and see whats up wit that as well.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Ok so I know this thread has been dead for awhile now but I just got my samples @osa28, thanks by the way but as soon as I opened up the bottle of deep 6 it oozed out everywhere and wouldn't stop so now I have about 3/4 of a bottle try lol.

Is it going to do that every time or was I just super unlucky? I noticed it didn't have the seal like the osa28 had when I opened it. Not sure if that's what made it do it. Either way thanks for the samples!

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
Ok so I know this thread has been dead for awhile now but I just got my samples @osa28, thanks by the way but as soon as I opened up the bottle of deep 6 it oozed out everywhere and wouldn't stop so now I have about 3/4 of a bottle try lol.

Is it going to do that every time or was I just super unlucky? I noticed it didn't have the seal like the osa28 had when I opened it. Not sure if that's what made it do it. Either way thanks for the samples!

Ah sorry about that... new bottle supplier f'ed up and made the product ferment and blow up. Product is still safe to use but we will replace it for you. Shoot us an email with your order number: [email protected].

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Ah sorry about that... new bottle supplier f'ed up and made the product ferment and blow up. Product is still safe to use but we will replace it for you. Shoot us an email with your order number: [email protected].

Ha it's all good! I wondered if that's what happened cause it came out of there pretty good! Thank goodness I had paper towels handy! I'll send over the order number now.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@osa28 sent over that order #. I think I got it right.

So even though the deep6 did that you said it's still okay for me to use?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

my bottle does the same thing. u cant even shake it up proper without it ooozing down the side

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

my bottle does the same thing. u cant even shake it up proper without it ooozing down the side

Wonder if you got a fermented bottle too....

Is it the bottle that causes this? Bad plastic?

I'm thinking being left out in light where it's hot would cause the fermentation, at least that's how it is when fermenting fruit and all that. Gets hot and gases build up and they have no where to go. But this is all just a guess :)

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor

So we had to get bottles from another supplier since the first one ran out and lied to us about it. The new bottles seemed to allow some microbes in which then chewed on the food. Unless it smells like ammonia, I'm not concerned with the safety or efficacy (using it myself).

That said, we'v fixe the problem with an extra washing steps pre-filling and also not using those bottles again!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

So we had to get bottles from another supplier since the first one ran out and lied to us about it. The new bottles seemed to allow some microbes in which then chewed on the food. Unless it smells like ammonia, I'm not concerned with the safety or efficacy (using it myself).

That said, we'v fixe the problem with an extra washing steps pre-filling and also not using those bottles again!
good to hear bro. mine dont have no weird smell to it so not worried about that either. i started putting my thump over the bottle and shaking it up like that.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Just don't spill it in the backseat of your car... bad idea. Very bad lol
haha ya i imagine it would be very bad. everything that i use that is good for the plants is black for some reason except silica. its the only clear thing that i use that dont turn my jugs black

FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey

Long time no see bud!

I've never heard of this being sold as a stretch stopper (I've never heard of anything being marketed for that, but I've also not been looking)

& I believe that is double the amount it says to use on the bottle, which is .6ml per gallon x 5 = 3ml per 5 gallon. I'm not defending the grow shop, or OSA if it's marketed as that. But do you notice a diff in the branch thickness/stability?

I have pics of the plants that were vegged on Armor vs OSA, & the difference is huge. Same cut, same diet....just different silica. Now all the buckets are plumbed together, & all on OSA, but if you want, I can show you the difference I saw. It's pretty drastic.

OSA, can you comment on the stretch thing? & Demontrich is a friend of mine on here, so I'd love to take his side. But all I can do is post pics & let people judge for themselves.

The only problem with the pics is that ALL the plants have been on OSA28 for over a week now....but you can still see the difference in the ones that were on OSA vs Armor. I hate to spend the $, but I don't think I can go back to Armor after seeing the difference.

@DemonTrich sorry bud. You are soil correct? Maybe it just rocks harder in hydro? I'll get you pics.

Incidentally, if it's a stretch stopper, it's not doing a good job. They are stretching like a Yoga instructor.
how early in veg do u start using the armor or now the osa28? thanks!

Natural

Natural

I really liked this stuff besides the cost..but the last bottle I purchased turned green before I could finish it.
Talking about the OSA28

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I really liked this stuff besides the cost..but the last bottle I purchased turned green before I could finish it.
Talking about the OSA28
I haven't heard of that yet. I'll talk with the Chemist to see what is going on with that.
Did you keep it in a refrigerator or left at room temperature?

Natural

Natural

I haven't heard of that yet. I'll talk with the Chemist to see what is going on with that.
Did you keep it in a refrigerator or left at room temperature?
Thanks bro I appreciate it! It turned a while ago I'd say 2 months from when I bought it if I had to guess. I've1 been sitting on the bottle waiting to figure it out..but then this thread popped on my radar. I suppose it could be user error somewhere, but I did use a new dedicated disposable pipette every week and kept it at moderate temps indoors.
I guess it's more blue than green..but at first in the bottle it looked green to me.
DSC 1132

Top Bottom