Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

know the 2 brothers in R.I who made it-- was gunna give it a shot until he told me a liter was $1300 and a 1gal bottle is $4700 not knocking the product, never tried it so i cant pitch in my 2 cents but im not gunna pay that much for silicia. Dont feel like the results are worth the price tag. if anyone is using it, would love to hear what you think of it.

vangs

vangs

know the 2 brothers in R.I who made it-- was gunna give it a shot until he told me a liter was $1300 and a 1gal bottle is $4700 not knocking the product, never tried it so i cant pitch in my 2 cents but im not gunna pay that much for silicia. Dont feel like the results are worth the price tag. if anyone is using it, would love to hear what you think of it.
dont feel like any results would be worth the price tag***

vangs

vangs

you know what i think, they always talk about how they were the first hydro shop on the east coast to start caring the APTUS LINE, and with fasilitator being number 1 aptus product, they saw how much aptus and fasilitator they were selling, how much money it was bringing in and how people had no issue paying the price so temptation and greed gave in and they decided to make their own instead because thats how it all started, went in for m.o.a.b silica and asked if people liked fasilator and next thing you know they were trying to sell me on OSA. On their instagram all their pictures are comparison pics between their nute and fasilitator. People see it going up against fasilitator, makes it look good.. again im not knocking them cuz i never tried there product, but i want to... the price is keeping me from trying it.. thats why im trying to see if you guys think its worth buying to give it a shot or if its not worth trying?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have a sample and the stuff is awesome. Far better than potassium silicate. All it is is Aptus fasilitator. However I was under the impression it was cheaper than Aptus and that was the selling point. I'm shocked to hear that it's so expensive. I'll say this at .67 mls a gallon it will last forever. My seedlings have the biggest stalks I've ever personally grown. My environment is a hell of a lot more dialed in though so it could be that. I'm def for the product. But at that cost it's a joke.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
shroomking, i used to use dyna gro, i guess they state that the main diffrence between there product and any other silica is that silica takes months or weeks to break down and enter the plant as opposed to osa where it makes it available to the plant right away...
My dyna gro Protekt silicon additive makes a difference when used, makes me think that's it is available to the plant.
You can literally see the plant relax from heat stress after using protekt.
I'm calling bs.

Tnelz

Tnelz

My dyna gro Protekt silicon additive makes a difference when used, makes me think that's it is available to the plant.
You can literally see the plant relax from heat stress after using protekt.
I'm calling bs.
I used nothing but protek aside from this sample and aptus sample. I think it's a fantastic product. Especially price wise. But both aptus and oas are better and more available. No question. But def not worth the pric. I do assure u though bro the product is no bs.

G

gonnagro

I am currently using Mad Farmer Silica which I pretty much believe is basically the same thing as Protekt and I had no heat stress issues this summer, (tent reached 100 degrees), and spraying clones does accelerate rooting So I too think it is plant available.

Interesting tidbit: Did you know a CLW 400 will turn the LEDs off until it cools down when the tent reaches that temperature? Me neither, thought it was broke. Almost broke it trying to figure out what was wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom