Other Then Og Kush , What's The Best Kush Out There?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Cali is so bizarre. Medical? How is it medical in any way? They don't test and a large majority of Cali medical growers use harsh pesticides and fungicides like eagle 20, avid, and forbid4f. Just my .02, most y'all Californians been smoking poison for years. "Cali bud or no bud"? No bud please and thank you very much. Lol just sayin

J

Jack royal

Looks like a perfect indica pheno! You could put that nug in a slingshot and knock someone's ass out they are so freaking dense! I back bred the long valley so I can have it forever!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Out of all the kush strains SNOLEPERD likes bubblegum kush, Afghan kush ryder, purple kush, and Hindu kush.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Cali is so bizarre. Medical? How is it medical in any way? They don't test and a large majority of Cali medical growers use harsh pesticides and fungicides like eagle 20, avid, and forbid4f. Just my .02, most y'all Californians been smoking poison for years. "Cali bud or no bud"? No bud please and thank you very much. Lol just sayin

This has always got me. I knock the dispo weed here in CO, and rightfully so as it sucks, but the CA folks that knock the CO growers bug me. It is an entirely different ballgame when you have to test and pass your products. Some products on the market can do amazing things for your plants, they may give you cancer or herpes or something, but in unregulated CA who's to say what is being used. Given all those emerald cup failures, I am a bit reluctant to take any CA grower at their word about how their clean pure organic ocean grown weed is...as they claim. I like the regulated markets with heavy testing, at least in that regard.

S

shadowseeds

Interesting replys. Pink kush, pink bubba kush, pink rockstar kush and the og kush. Best kushes on the planet. Purps is aa at best.

Dna s kosher is ok but not on the level of those above. If ypu want a fruity mildly kushy strain its the kosher. Not me lol... hindu kush is weak sauce.

H

heisen

Kosher kush is a strain from DNA Genetics, red eyed genetics has a cross of locktite and kosher kush called golden glue that I'm pondering on.
DNA might make a strain called Kosher Kush but its not there strain,Kosher AKA Jews Gold is old school cut from Cali that DNA might have done alot of work with but its far from there work.

the rrock

the rrock

the kosher kush I got from DNA knocked it out of the park,Ive grown dozens of kush strains going back to ths 70's and a pheno of sensi's hindu kush was by far the strongest smoke ever to hit my lungs,It was an all day affair with that HK, you would stay bombed for 7-8 hrs at a time. Unfortunately lost the mother in 1989.
KK isnt quite as strong but it beats 90% of the so called kushes being sold today, I will keep it till someone gives me better.

the rrock

the rrock

You dont know much about CA and its regulations.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You dont know much about CA and its regulations.
Please educate me then. All I have been told from friends down there is that they only do potency testing. If they are now it's a new thing with the rec market

S

shadowseeds

kosher is good shit dont get me wrong. def high grade in that class. id put it lower on the high grade list tho. wouldnt turn down a kosher sesh thats for sure.

the hindu kush is generally a mild effect but a very nice effect. a kind effect id say. by todays standards most would say its weak. 8 hrs? dunno if i can believe that.

im a sour kush guy. karma genetics for the win as these kids say..

Latest posts

Top Bottom