Our Strawberries...4 pheno types!

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I think this is "hot pants" Pheno short and very tight top to bottom :)

S

Scaldutchman

Picked up a pack of your BOGGLEGUM at the SBD CUP and they're doing awesome l, popped 6of the pack this far ended up with 4 females,2 males outta the bunch, but limited on space currently so am waiting to flower any of them until I can get some legit descriptions on the pbenos. Did a Google search and find very little info, only something referred to as the STOUT pheno but very little description. Can you please post a thread regarding the BOGGLEGUM phenos line this one for the sour strawberries, any info greatly appreciated,coincidentally my neighbor/ medical grower across the st. Has been running the Sour Bubble for quite some time, lovely 12+footers reaching for the sky inside the greenhouse and he was kind enough to let me sample some of the flowers, truly a treat, looking forward to getting one these girls into flower soon with the right pheno selecting guidance/ info to ensure I take up my space wisely with the right BOGGLEGUM lady! Thanks for your time and I look forward to running a few of your others in the future. Much love, mad respect, keep on keepin on sincerely SCalDutchman PS has anybody heard anything about the Seattle cup being cancelled??

NERDS

NERDS

Wanted to quickly jump in here to say thank you for what you do! Learned a ton from you over the years, currently run several of your genetic lines, and could not be more excited to have selected a stellar male out of the Sour Strawberry packs I popped for a new project I will be beginning in June. Will send pics, this dude is stacked!

Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

I grew out 3 of these Strawberry girls but had nothing but problems with her couldn't get her stabilized at all the one that made it to harvest was killer though hope to run her again and figure her wants and needs out .

R

River1904

@BushyOldGrower ..love the SSK..if it is ok to ask what was the breeding goal for the sour strawberry?..might i add your one of my favorite breeders..you have great ethics...and it shows in your seeds

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Arrggh I can't find any sour strawbs beans in stock anywhere..they look fantastic man my mouths watering

H

happy b

Arrggh I can't find any sour strawbs beans in stock anywhere..they look fantastic man my mouths watering
Try great lake genetics or natures green remedy ghetto.you cant use cc though,i think u have to send cash.personally i would go four sour bubble which is currently instock here i think

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I've looked at too many strains and I'm lost lol I just cant make my mind up at the min the sour bubble does look really nice man and potent too..cheers happy I'll have a gander now...oh managed to get on stax I was going on their main site instead of the used link lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@BushyOldGrower have you tested any of the sour strawberries for CBD? I'm just curious I have a pheno that looks like the "Hot Pants" short and really tight. It is complete opposite of the Creme I have. No smell, not sticky. Taste good has a light sour after taste. The high is very strong, pleasant, happy, heavy, not up, not down but level like high similar to a high cbd strains. I do enjoy it. The Creme pheno I think I have has a high ceiling. 2-3 bammers and I'm done lol
SS "Hot CBD pheno"

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Nice pic...ya know we don't do much testing but other folks do. SSK has tested as high a 27% thc! So far I haven't seen high cbd by today's standards but all four phenotypes have shown to be quite worthy to say the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom