Outdoor Af Ak-48

• Thread starter Ajbeas96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

as long as your light schedule stays the same you should be fine. Well, I guess since its an Auto, the light schedule doesn't technically matter. So I'd just watch temps. Although they should be fine since you are running CFL's. If it's only at night I can't think of anything.

Maybe get a small desk top oscillating fan to help move the air around.

A

Ajbeas96

as long as your light schedule stays the same you should be fine. Well, I guess since its an Auto, the light schedule doesn't technically matter. So I'd just watch temps. Although they should be fine since you are running CFL's. If it's only at night I can't think of anything.

Maybe get a small desk top oscillating fan to help move the air around.
So it's been doing well! Just a question though it's been vegging for about 6 going on 7 weeks since the seed popped the soil.... no good pre flowers yet or anything... aren't autos supposed to turn after about 4 weeks?? Here's pictures!

IMG 0510
IMG 0511
IMG 0513
A

Ajbeas96

I have been emailing back and forth with nirvana and from what I understand the ruderalis gene is not there so it is a photoperiod plant or something... not sure kinda what the guy said I think. But anyhow I have topped it and it is bushing up nicely. A little worried about the end time on her being November - December now but I think it's average 60F temp here in December so I should be okay. Here's a picture

IMG 0522
Reactions: Ina
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

A little worried about the end time on her being November - December now but I think it's average 60F temp here in December so I should be okay. Here's a picture
60* will be fine. She'll be a beast by then.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Looking good. If you want her to get huge, I'd advise a substantially bigger pot before long. Big girls do best with big roots.

Reactions: Ina
A

Ajbeas96

Looking good. If you want her to get huge, I'd advise a substantially bigger pot before long. Big girls do best with big roots.
I would but it was an auto seed that had issues and after speaking to nirvana reps I have decided to not transplant and just ride it out. Unless it just starts getting huge of course. Supposed to be 100+ degrees farenheight or the ext week here so she'll be in partial shade then next week hopefully slow her down a bit and I topped her as well.

A

Ajbeas96

She got burned in the cali heat wave but she's back out now and starting to flower.. here's pictures! :)

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
A

Ajbeas96

So she's flowering pretty hard now. I have been able to remove most of the damaged leaves as new ones
Came in, also I defoliated the inside of the plant a bit, here are some photos!

IMG 0028
IMG 0030
IMG 0031
Irish063

Irish063

She's looking amazing! Here are some pictures of her budding a little harder
damn, dude. those are gonna be some nice colas. Mine have stacked really nicely and I don't have near that many off shoots. I think your gonna be really happy. Here's a few of my AK's. They got a trim yesterday.

48 1
48 2
A

Ajbeas96

Awesome man yours looks chunky!! Thank you for sharing it's been hard for me to find many AK48 growers...

Thanks for the support I'll update in a few days!

Irish063

Irish063

Awesome man yours looks chunky!! Thank you for sharing it's been hard for me to find many AK48 growers...

Thanks for the support I'll update in a few days!
Thanks man. I hope yours turn out even better. They are definitely stacking up nice. Looks really similar to how mine started.
Mine started flowering just after the first of Aug and are getting really close to being done.
I'm Look forward to seeing it. This is my first time with this strain. Got turned onto it by a friend, but yeah I can't say I've seen to many either.

Irish063

Irish063

Damn dude. Those are so much more than mine. The stacking is really similar but you have more branches than mine. You're going to get a lot from that.
Nice clean up btw

Last edited:
Top Bottom