Outdoor Early Purple Kush Report

• Thread starter Kreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kreation

Last year I grew the early purple kush outside as one of my main strains, growing at 50 degrees north. I grew them from a 5 pack and got 2 males and three females with three different pheno types. One pheno type was squat with the widest leaves and was the earliest to flower out, starting at the end of june and finishing by july 30'th. The soil she was in was somewhat nutrient poor so she didn't yeild as much as she could have getting 18 grams, was the densest pheno and had pink hairs. The second earliest was the best overall pheno with the best yeild and the strongest smell, a sharp raw carrot aroma, yeilding two and half oz's and finishing by the 25'th of august. The latest pheno smelled more similar to the earliest pheno, dry and earthy with a sweet conifer forest aroma, I didn't weigh this one individually but I got 84 grams off of 17 smaller plants. The effect is very indica, slower to kick in but once it does it knocks you on your ass hard so you don't ant to move, the early and the late pheno are more heavy then the carroty pheno which has more of a psychedelic indica high that isn't as lethargic, it's good medicine and especially good bedtime med's. overall this has been the best outdoor strain i have grown from seed before with great mold resistance good yeilds and early finishing times, i made some f2's and i am going to keep it going for a while, Kreation

Outdoor early purple kush report
Outdoor early purple kush report 2
Outdoor early purple kush report 3
Outdoor early purple kush report 4
Outdoor early purple kush report 5
Outdoor early purple kush report 6
Outdoor early purple kush report 7
Outdoor early purple kush report 8
Outdoor early purple kush report 9
Outdoor early purple kush report 10
K

Kreation

Pictures one two and seven are of the early squat pheno, pictures three four five and six carrot pheno and the rest are of the latest pheno which came down around the third week of september.

DSCN4781
DSCN4794
DSCN4799
B

blueskies

nice! Surprise more peeps havent commented as of yet! Very good report! We need more reports like yours around!

B

blueskies

Kind of crazy that the calxs dont look to have gone purple but still preetty!

K

Kreation

Hey Blueskies thanks for the compliments, yes the calix's didn't go purple more of a light green on the two earthy phenos and a darker green with some red when dried on the carrot pheno, although I have not had purple kush before that was actoully purple bud. This strain isn't kush dominant however it did great outdoors and is a good outdoor production plant, maybe I'll see more kush pheno's in the next few generations of inbreeding to try and get good outdoor growth and the kush terpene profile, Kreation

B

blueskies

kush pheno or not you gotta star....ah em not to be confused with sensi star! lol

D

dogsnob

yea dude spread a few f2 gens around thats where the top phenos are bro great job mate

R

Reeferman

Some vietnamese friends of mine grew 500 lbs from seed last season and almost all were great some were shorter than others but all were very tasty fast and mold proof .
These look really great man ! friends that I mention filled thousands of 1 gallon pots grow bags all kinds of smallish buckets ice cream pails painted em ran a massive drip system in several spots they planted 2 seedlings per container and they did better than 500 lbs in there hands in late aug .

This and early bubba was just great considering how much they grew with root restriction the EII crosses just flower fast and hard .

~reef~

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Reeferman your stuff kills bro, has some buddies talk about your place in Holland. Want to get some outdoor mold resistant stuff, this looks like a very good option.

B

bigbag

gotta love the early outdoor dankness.nice job on those,they look/sound good.
reef,
do u know the genetics of EII?if so r u willing 2 enlighten us?it seems 2 me @ one time(80's) alot of genetics from the islands were mixed up with ruderalis and such.i know of alot of old growers who have old affie/rudy inbred lines.then of course theres mighty mite which was also bred into everything.lots of early island indicas is a good thing

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

i think the heritage may be:

Early Island Indica X BC Purple Kush *(not the same as Las Vegas Purple Kush)*

don't quote me on that, i'm trying to remember off the top of my head but i'm pretty sure that's what it is.

R

Reeferman

EII is the early mighty mite from vancouver island and yes its said to be nepali !

B

bigbag

thank u very much 4 your honesty,thats what i thought it might b.ive met the old lesquiti cats who pioneered the mighty mites.mm hybrids rock outdoors.the first AAA i ever grew was mighty mite x mango when i was 15,and it was off da hook,and i was hooked:sun

C

cheeseofchad

i have a couple hundred of these and about 50 epk x c99,ill try some out next season

Top Bottom