Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

It's at the start of the harvest window for sure. I would choose to pick her in another 2 weeks, if she doesn't get hit with PM, bugs or other issues. I always find a late harvest better for hash making also. Turns out slightly darker, however the high is much stronger, IMO.

Scott's Og looks done.

below frigid

below frigid

Still have quite a few white pistils popping. I would wait a week unless I saw rain coming. I would call her done.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Chopped Dr. Bubbles Pheno 1 & 2 along with Doobird Daydream Pheno 1 this morning at 3 am. Pretty impressed with the density, should have some good weight this year. Doobird daydream pheno 2 will wait another week or two. The shed is full.

below frigid

below frigid

3 More Wi-Fi's and a couple Silver Mountains tomorrow, and 3 Synergy's next week and I am done! Chopping that is. The Bulk of it has been hanging since last Sunday. I will take that down and bag it this Sunday. Start trimming on Tuesday. Still a month away from really being done. May go down to Panama fishing for the new year.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Trying to hold out till the hunters moon, but I have lots to go through. My numbers are looking great this year. Just got done bagging one of my first plants to finish, and one of my smaller full season plants.......11#'s. Nice! Lots and lots of hash nugs not counted into that also. Goji Og, great plant.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Blurry, but that's pretty much how all things look now a days
Say what ya wan about machine trim, but there's no way I am going to snip, snip,snip mylife away doing that and all the other farm chores....
Fellow farmer is impressed.
Key is keeping grate clean, blade clean and SHARP!!!!!
Sharp blade make life easier....Also rock hard nugs, huge difference....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You are going to love it @below frigid. I you need pointers on how to run, hit me up.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Remember keep clean and sharp.....Sharp is key......I sharpen my blade daily, wetstone, if done daily, 5 to 10 mins. it saves a lot of time as if it gets dull really takes time to get the edge back. The trim pro must have a real hard steel blade...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
How's the weather up there cm hope it's not too wet for ya

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
FROST!!!
Just barely made it without damage..

Latest posts