Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Only two plants left too chop. Not sure why I'm letting them go, it's getting to cold for them anyway. Everything else is chopped and hanging, about a third of it trimmed and jarred. The Scott's OG turned out absolutely interstellar.

outwest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Only two plants left too chop. Not sure why I'm letting them go, it's getting to cold for them anyway. Everything else is chopped and hanging, about a third of it trimmed and jarred. The Scott's OG turned out absolutely interstellar.

outwest
SOG, awesome. finished first perfect timing..
The White hash plant 13 is also insane...
Will plow thru till done.
They clip I run machine, roll joint after joint and feed the crew of two.
They love it, really expect nothing but will hook them up nicely, farm goodies, lucky to have.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cranking it out

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Uh, Chickenman, I don't know how to say this but uh, about that itch. I think you caught that syphilitic gonorrhea you mentioned. I didn't know you were already in town. :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Uh, Chickenman, I don't know how to say this but uh, about that itch. I think you caught that syphilitic gonorrhea you mentioned. I didn't know you were already in town. :)
Haha better soak that nasty Willy of yours in some vinegar lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha better soak that nasty Willy of yours in some vinegar lol
Damn what are putting those poor trimmers through Chickenman?

Johnny O called, top medical professionals have found a cure!!!
Penal replacement surgery. They have a list for both donor and recipients..
more details soon in the meantime continue to soak as much as possible and stay away from Girlfriend...They can't soak effectively.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damnit I knew I forgot something. I guess I have to come back.

When are you heading over the mesa to d-town? some punkins are waiting. Don't make me ship them because I will!
next week tue.. will contact before we arrive in space ship with space people...
Tuned into radio station EXP.....
Thank you As you well know
you just can't believe everything you
see and hear, can you? Now, if you'll
excuse me, I must be on my way......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
90% complete..
Sick and tired of it all.
still got littles to nipp off, not really worth it but should make excellent bubble and dry sift when I feel like fucking with..
Dunno what I would have done without fellow farmers help, thanks guys you really helped out as you know my hands are full with farming fishing feasting, Tank spanking and wife satisfaction....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I was all about the sog but now that gg4 is curing it is my favorite the flavor is unreal and last for ever
nice takes some time to come around the later plant massive yield. The w13hp oh my that's curing well also and looks great....
Again thanks all ...off to see Polly, Dolly and Wally who are wondering where's the hay Daddy???
Then survivor, I admit got to have some stupidity to entertain..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem man it was a life changing experience for me and I thank you tremendously for having me! I wish I could have done more maybe If fate holds it in her book I can teach ya how to make bubble like us young guys are doing and survivor is amazing .

P.s almost out of jam lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem man it was a life changing experience for me and I thank you tremendously for having me! I wish I could have done more maybe If fate holds it in her book I can teach ya how to make bubble like us young guys are doing and survivor is amazing .

P.s almost out of jam lol
great lets do.got tons of trim and real nice popcorn, kept strains separate on the popcorn which could be trimmed but enough is enough..
The newest jam, rasberry strawberry balsamic vinegar mix is to die for will bring to Denver next week lets hook up...

Underthesun

Underthesun

Ugh. The popcorn. I always end up with bags full of popcorn. Know I could trim 3/4s of it but damn, I don't want to. I always have a hard time throwing nice looking smokable buds in the bubble hash buckets and watching the, turm to mush. Then when it takes 30 minutes for a batch of bubble I wonder if I could have just trimmed it with less effort. I chopped my last plant. Still have quite a bit of trimming to do without the popcorn.

What is your guys preffered solution to the popcorn and what do you think is less time consuming? I mean bubble hash takes forever, low yeild if just using bags but awesome product. Dry sift with dry ice? Seems quick and easy...but maybe not as good of quality. I don't use solvents, unless its grain alcohol for tinctures.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ugh. The popcorn. I always end up with bags full of popcorn. Know I could trim 3/4s of it but damn, I don't want to. I always have a hard time throwing nice looking smokable buds in the bubble hash buckets and watching the, turm to mush. Then when it takes 30 minutes for a batch of bubble I wonder if I could have just trimmed it with less effort. I chopped my last plant. Still have quite a bit of trimming to do without the popcorn.

What is your guys preffered solution to the popcorn and what do you think is less time consuming? I mean bubble hash takes forever, low yeild if just using bags but awesome product. Dry sift with dry ice? Seems quick and easy...but maybe not as good of quality. I don't use solvents, unless its grain alcohol for tinctures.

Next time at the movies when on a date or with wife, try the popcorn surprise. Hole in bottom, set in lap, extra butter, you get the idea...
fellow farmer local grow guy cranked out some real nice dry sift using dry ice. nice and blonde, quick and easy...Sky High AKA Scoop makes insane bubble that will bubble your brain....
Again so grateful to have the younger farmers step up and help this old, old, very old man with the trimming and in future hash making endeavors'
Our little corner of the world is a very special place and sharing it with others who feel the passion is not only good for them it is good for us as well.
Wife cannot believe how awesome the farmers are who have come to visit.
Younger folks who are smart, motivated, caring, willing to learn about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
If mnore of the younger generation were like them folks the world would be a better place.
Also my old smeller really cant smell the dankness like a younger beak..

Last edited:
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

I gladly toss all the popcorn and then some in the hash pile. It all gets processed by the magic hash man.

outwest

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yes, dry sift using dry ice. The terpenes and oils are saved by using fresh frozen trim or material, and the dry ice lowers the oxidation of the final product. The end product for me is a very heavy kief-like substance, but the taste is out of this world. The kids call it live sift but I still call it dry ice extract.

The end product resembles the texture of brown sugar, a wetness to it, it holds together and is spongy like a marshmallow, and then I cure it in jars and use as needed. Over time the color will darken as it gets exposure to the air. I have found that the smell and flavor last if the material is put in cold storage right away. After awhile it resembles dry sift, a dry, powdery substance with a brown hue.

You can use your bubble bags, I use 150 microns. Half bucket of trim, 5 pounds of chunky dry ice, apply bubble bag, then tape empty bucket to the other bucket, so everything goes through the screen into the bucket. I've tried other collection methods and there is too much going on to do it over a table or black plastic. I tape the shit out of it, but you have to remember to put a few slits in the tape or else you'll have yourself a nice homemade dry ice boom.

I stopped bubble precisely due to the time involved. This way the biggest problem is sore arms from shaking. I guess now I have to post a dick joke.

EDIT: "Also my old smeller really cant smell the dankness like a younger beak.." maybe you need some CROCK POT MEAT!

Dosequisanaconda
Top Bottom