Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

A couple of my Purple Hindu Kush will be topped this weekend. They are showing some amber and I like taking some a little early to get away from too much couch lock. When I try to let this strain go too long I end up with budworms(moth caterpillars) and mold because of the fall rains and increased humidity.
Some of my Honey Bear will be ready the next weekend. The temperatures will still be in the sixties and lows in the mid forties. AND that will be before the full moon following the Harvest Moon. I find my buds get fluffy(not nice an tight) when they get that extra moon light. I'd love to hear other people do this.

Hi there, ive seen the fluff you refer to. last yr we had a late fall and I let many plants go thinking I was going to add weight, and got the fluff. We also harvie like you pulling tops and leaving bottoms to fill out. We use mendo dope style caging (er whatever it called)and try to get the plants down to the cage top so they can be tarped if need be.

I am about as far s in Colorado as one can get and still be in the state. I do not know if the fluff is a prevelent up north with the change in lat. I did not let plants go as long when I lived further north.

Good luck!

Underthesun

Underthesun

Stateline (Tahoe OG x Chemdog's Sister) is the first this year. In a couple days after I get ready.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Looking great! Is your stateline from 14er? I've been pleased with what I have seen from their tahoe.

Thanks! Yep, its 14er genetics. I'm more than happy with all three strains I'm running from them. All three have the tahoe genes in them but all look like completely different plants and different smells. The mamboe smells oh so good.

frebo

frebo

Hi there, ive seen the fluff you refer to. last yr we had a late fall and I let many plants go thinking I was going to add weight, and got the fluff. We also harvie like you pulling tops and leaving bottoms to fill out. We use mendo dope style caging (er whatever it called)and try to get the plants down to the cage top so they can be tarped if need be.

I am about as far s in Colorado as one can get and still be in the state. I do not know if the fluff is a prevelent up north with the change in lat. I did not let plants go as long when I lived further north.

Good luck!
The Black Moon(google it) is Friday night so I am putting off any harvest until late next week. The moon will still not be that big. I am in S. Oregon so rain in the 60's and lows in the high 40's is in the forecast for this weekend and more of a concern than freezing. My buds are growing still and still showing fresh white hair in all but a few in smaller pots(100 gal.) and the trichones will be cloudier by next weekend.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hurry up!!!
After robbing a dispensary, grab some BHO while you at it....
Get in car, drive 100 plus miles per hour, crash thru road blocks, just do not stop,abandon car bottom of hill, hide out will meet you at 420 am and we will get started...
Just kidding, take time enjoy the ride will kill the old red rooster when you come...
Lol .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Jus a little BB.OG shatter. Waiting for the first time out door to rippen ☺ one is really big I topped it . And it was just slow . But my lil lady is lookin pretty
20160928 134049

This the lil one
20160928 133558
20160928 133608

Next year will rock ✌

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe a tad early about 20 percent Amber
Will hold us till the onslaught
Willie says go for it its all good son

Underthesun

Underthesun

@LocalGrowGuy, when you made that dry ice hash with fresh bud, did you have to freeze it prior to sifting? Or does the dry ice instant freeze it and you can use freshly trimmed trim? Also, after the sifting of fresh trim is the hash ready for you to enjoy or do you let it dry / cure a few weeks? All the dry ice hash I have made has been from dried trim.

M

mendel

We are still trimming, about 1/3 the way done. Crops are looking real fine. Its been a good yr. I am getting tired, my hands are sore.

The crew weve got is second to none, when I got out to the shop in the morning and they are all chippy and spry, ready to go, it makes my day much better. Bunch of farm wifes with cinnamon rolls, cookies, cold beer and resin on their gloves.

Life is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom