Outdoor Gg#4 Covered In Single Leaflets

• Thread starter LAoutdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

Thanks, I may go with seeds next year, I have had some issues in the past with seeds that were supposed to be feminized and 60% were males. Any reputable seed sources would be greatly appreciated.
seeds are the way to go they end up bigger and stronger without all the hassle of timing your lights to your area. I have had descent luck with most seed banks but the seeds i have used for the last few years come from friends,so i have no resent experience

Wolfe

Wolfe

Throwing 1s and 3s isn’t from improper lighting, it’s genetic. I’ve had plants go from seed to harvest with gg4 genetics outside and this has happened to me also. I’ve also had other strains do this such as killer skunk( underground originals) Actually it created a early finishing strain outdoor which I’ve already harvested most of in Colorado. Only one out of many did this though with the gg4 genetics... Those $@&$& catterpillers sure liked it. But I took em out. No wings for them.
99D18933 9DAE 4C90 B53F 14E9B5C221CC

Outdoor4life

Outdoor4life

Can anyone figure this out? My plant has been outdoors it's whole life half of the plant is normal and budding well, the other half seems about 3 weeks behind and has all 1 leaflets. Here are two pics of the same plant.

20211007 095131
20211007 095755
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

It either gets a lot of light at night or it’s genetics.

Do you move these frequently? Inside to outside? Those leaves are in awfully good shape for being outdoors all summer.

Outdoor4life

Outdoor4life

It either gets a lot of light at night or it’s genetics.

Do you move these frequently? Inside to outside? Those leaves are in awfully good shape for being outdoors all summer.
I don't move the plant it has been outside its whole life it is in the ground so no i don't move it to answer your question

Latest posts

Top Bottom