Outdoor Grow - What’s Happening?!

• Thread starter 303outdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

303outdoor

I’m growing for the first time in Colorado. It looks like my outdoor ladies have already started to flower. What is going on here?

Outdoor grow   whats happening
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

How many hours of light a day ?? Are they autoflowers?? Stress related need more info bro !

303outdoor

Started as seeds, don’t know if they are auto flowers honestly. Just seeds that were given to me. They are getting full sunlight everyday. I’d say at least 13+ hours. This has just recently happened in the last couple of days after some weird cloudy weather patterns. I’m doing nothing but watering them. Let me know what else I can tell you.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

You should look up your total hours of sunlight a day up in your area on google . Could be autoflowers .

303outdoor

They did go in a bit early. Last weekend in May. 15 hours of sun each day. Thanks for your help so far man. They aren’t very big at this point, maybe two feet. What should I do differently?

303outdoor

Dude. Thank you so much for the info. I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and post how it goes.

303outdoor

Still doing there thing. They look healthy I guess for flowering early. And suggestions as some nutes to add or should I just stick with water?

43E3E693 B3C2 4782 8F37 87DC6A25A468
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Could add some molasses to your water if you wanted ,but they look healthy .Imo

303outdoor

Thanks man. Its my first try, didnt know I had autoflower seeds. I started to notice the flowering about a month ago. Any idea how much longer I should let them go? Not really sure when to harvest.

Top Bottom