Outdoor Grow - What’s Happening?!

• Thread starter 303outdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

303outdoor

I was expecting big growth like that since I didnt know they were autos. That looks great and I'm definitely hooked. I could sit out there all day and just look at them. Hoping for a great final product. How much do you typically yield from a plant that size?

grbattle420

grbattle420

I was expecting big growth like that since I didnt know they were autos. That looks great and I'm definitely hooked. I could sit out there all day and just look at them. Hoping for a great final product. How much do you typically yield from a plant that size?
That's a 45 gallon pot. About 1 1/2 pounds.

grbattle420

grbattle420

How tall and thick are they? Im curious to know what there final dry weight is.

303outdoor

56F03C4C 619E 4EAF 9F62 8130672986B9
73B420F4 FB52 478F BB42 ECFC1832FEAF
5 gallon bucket for size reference.

grbattle420

grbattle420

They are still in the ground. Wanted to see your thoughts.
They look great. You can Harvest now or push it a few more days. It's all up to how you feel about it. Harvest them when there is no daylight. Like in the early morning or when the sun has been down for a few hour's.

303outdoor

Ok cool. Now i'm running into some bad timing. Going out of town in just over 3 weeks. Will I have time to dry them and cure properly?

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

I'm also here in Colorado and my ladies have started to do the same, I believe it's just there time

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Good to know. I'm going to give the plants a few more days then. Thanks man!
When you are listening to people about chopping, its probably a good idea to check there successful grows. I always look at ygere profile. I'm a newbie so I dont give advice on when to chop. When they say, from what ivr read, thats probably a read flag.
The pic u took wasnt close enough to really see the trichomes.
They look nice. I was interested to see what an auto would do outside . I think it would be nice to get 2 harvests in one year. A few autos and a a few photos. I really hope u didn't chop too early. There is nothing worse than larfy , loose buds. I think the white hairs will darken and tbw buds will tighten up.
What type of loupe did u use? How many times magnified. I.E. 40x-1000x is my electronic microscope that I hook up to an old phone I had sitting around my house. They are relatively cheap .
Hey its your bud,
-Ty

303outdoor

Hey Ty,
Thanks for the info. I actually haven't cut them down yet. After further reading, I've decided to let them go a bit longer. I do think I'm close. I'm only using a 10x loupe. I figured with all the white hairs, they still weren't ready. I'll post a picture of what they look like today when I get a chance. I think they're very close. Thanks again man.

grbattle420

grbattle420

It's all about what you think brother. A good grower can just feel when it's time. It's not about getting all technical. It's about what you feel. My dad has grown for almost 40 years now and has not once used a scope. Keep it simple stupid and trust yourself and the weed will reward you. To each there own. Find what works for you. I agree on letting them grow longer.

Top Bottom