Outdoor Grow - What’s Happening?!

• Thread starter 303outdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

303outdoor

Grbattle, nice looking ladies. I appreciate all of the info you’ve given me.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

They look great. You can Harvest now or push it a few more days. It's all up to how you feel about it. Harvest them when there is no daylight. Like in the early morning or when the sun has been down for a few hour's.
Here your saying there ready... Whatever bro. I peraonally go by feel as well. Nice solid buds, ORANGe hairs not white, but thw trichromes dont lie. Theres more than one way to get to Wal-Mart

grbattle420

grbattle420

I didn't tell him to chop. All I said was they can be harvested now. Geez. No thin skin. I don't get why people get so butt hurt on here. There Autos. He's had them in the Ground for awhile. They will start to degrade im potency soon. Someone's always gotta be right huh. To many Cheifs on this site.

grbattle420

grbattle420

Here's my real advise. Don't listen to anyone on here. Cause everyone thinks there right. Do what you do and that will be right. Everyone is different and you will find the best way that you like to do things. All trial and error. Hope you get what you want brother. Peace.

303outdoor

Two out of three plants are coming down tonight. All hairs are red trichomes are cloudy. Got down to 50ish and have some purple leaves now. One plant still has plenty of white hairs, so I’ll let her go a bit longer. It’s my first time, so it’s trail and error. Hoping for decent product.
5AA526E5 5557 4EB5 8D15 E9090122AAA5
B30C0D8B F3CF 4838 A74D 129533BB6B35

303outdoor

Harvested two out of three and they are hanging and drying. I just removed big fan leaves due to lowish humidity. One just isn’t ready still, which is fine. I’ll post some pictures when I get them trimmed and ready to cure.

Last edited:
grbattle420

grbattle420

Harvested two out of thre and they are hanging and drying. I just removed big fan leaves due to lowing humidity. One just isn’t ready still, which is fine. I’ll post some pictures when I get them trimmed and ready to cure.
Can't wait.

303outdoor

Do you guys trim before or after the cure? I removed the big fan leaves already and am ready to cure. Just didnt know what you guys thought? I had planned on trimming before cure, but after some research, Im wondering what has worked best for you guys.

grbattle420

grbattle420

I trim before I cure, but if there's resin all over the leaves then just leave it. All about Preference on this part. Post a pic please.

grbattle420

grbattle420

Go fuck yourself. No one cares what you say or think loser.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Haha haha dont get so worked up bud . Shot man sit back and roll a big fat one of some fan leaves.
Hey Its your bud, bud,
-Trollin
Hahahahahah

Top Bottom