Outdoor Grow - What’s Happening?!

• Thread starter 303outdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I
Tyrone huh. Sounds like a winner.
Its actually a nickname my dad gave me when I was very young .I could never figure out why. When I got older I realized its because I have a huge anatomy . Reminiscent of a big black Tyrone. Thanks for reminding me hiw lucky my beautiful WIFE is to let me beat that pussy up. Keep playing with ur lil peter while looking at mj plants bud.

303outdoor

So, I'm a week and a half into the cure process. Things are going well(ish). I feel like my buds are getting too dry. They definitely rehydrated nicely when I started the cure.

I dont want to add fruit peels or anything like that, but is there something I can do to rehydrate? Or are they just fine? I will say that when I give them a pinch or open them up a bit, THEY SMELL INCREDIBLE!!! Im thinking thats a really good sign that the cure is going smoothly. Again, just seems a bit dry. Thoughts?

P

Player0685

So, I'm a week and a half into the cure process. Things are going well(ish). I feel like my buds are getting too dry. They definitely rehydrated nicely when I started the cure.

I dont want to add fruit peels or anything like that, but is there something I can do to rehydrate? Or are they just fine? I will say that when I give them a pinch or open them up a bit, THEY SMELL INCREDIBLE!!! Im thinking thats a really good sign that the cure is going smoothly. Again, just seems a bit dry. Thoughts?
Slice of bread works no flavour from it either... not ideal but will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom