Outdoor Plants In Pots Drying And Yellowing

• Thread starter Kazo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kazo

Hello again!

My two amnesia haze strains are in flowering stage. I was on a vacation for a week and my cousin deal with the plants. But when i arrived i saw my plants leaves getting yellowish and drying. What is the problem what do you think ? Is it happening because of white mold or whiteflies? I don't want to lose my plant i only got 1 month or so for the budding process. I would really appreciate if someone help me.

Thanks!!

Outdoor plants in pots drying and yellowing
Outdoor plants in pots drying and yellowing 2
Outdoor plants in pots drying and yellowing 3
Outdoor plants in pots drying and yellowing 4
K

Kazo

neem oil but holy wow u have like the worst case I have ever seen u might as well start growing a new seed but that is imo

id say remove all with 50% dmg on leafs but that is like ever leaf
I spreyed pesticide for leaves and add some on soil with plenty of water. Fingers crossed i hope it works and kills them so that somehow my plant recovers..

Monster762

Monster762

Get pure neem oil. Don't waste money on ready to spray. Buy the concentrate 70% or higher neem extract. Mix by directions. 70% is 25-30 ml per gallon. Hose everything. You can also water with it it's systemic and will be in the plant for detecting. Just flush really good at the end of flower. They have 70% right at Walmart if you have one near. 1 bottle concentrate will make more than 10 bottles of ready to spray. Gardensafe fungicide3 is 70% neem too. Again concentrate. Neem was like $8 I think fungicide was $12. For concentrate. It'll kill funguses and the bugs but your plants will love it. It is an oil so spray right before dark. Don't let direct sun beam on it it'll magnify n burn.

K

Kazo

Get pure neem oil. Don't waste money on ready to spray. Buy the concentrate 70% or higher neem extract. Mix by directions. 70% is 25-30 ml per gallon. Hose everything. You can also water with it it's systemic and will be in the plant for detecting. Just flush really good at the end of flower. They have 70% right at Walmart if you have one near. 1 bottle concentrate will make more than 10 bottles of ready to spray. Gardensafe fungicide3 is 70% neem too. Again concentrate. Neem was like $8 I think fungicide was $12. For concentrate. It'll kill funguses and the bugs but your plants will love it. It is an oil so spray right before dark. Don't let direct sun beam on it it'll magnify n burn.

Thank you man! I ordered neem oil and will do what you wrote!

Monster762

Monster762

Thank you man! I ordered neem oil and will do what you wrote!
You don't want to saturate the buds. Sitting moisture can lead to rot. But at the same time neem is a slight fungicide too so shouldn't build any funguses. The further you get into flower the less you want to be spraying anything near your buds. Thats why i also mentioned the systemic route. By watering the soil with it the plants will uptake it n it will come out of the plants and deter all pests. But again you don't want to push it toward the end. People say it leaves taste n alters terpines but people I know personally say it doesn't. My thought is dont chance it. Kill em early so you have plenty time to rid it from the plant. Hose entire area around the plants too. I use neem on plants but use ortho home defense on anything not directly in contact with the plants. Like in the spot they sit hose side of house and all concrete underneath and crevices with ortho. But I think ortho could be dangerous if directly applied to your plants. And at end make sure you run good time of clean water to flush. Just to be sure. Getting rid of the bugs is most important right now. Then clean the plant up. Hope it fixes your issue so those plants can start really fattening up in this next month. And don't go by the breeder time of flower. Watch trichs or just run til you hit frost outdoors. Get every bit you can out of em. Don't be in hurry to chop.

K

Kazo

You don't want to saturate the buds. Sitting moisture can lead to rot. But at the same time neem is a slight fungicide too so shouldn't build any funguses. The further you get into flower the less you want to be spraying anything near your buds. Thats why i also mentioned the systemic route. By watering the soil with it the plants will uptake it n it will come out of the plants and deter all pests. But again you don't want to push it toward the end. People say it leaves taste n alters terpines but people I know personally say it doesn't. My thought is dont chance it. Kill em early so you have plenty time to rid it from the plant. Hose entire area around the plants too. I use neem on plants but use ortho home defense on anything not directly in contact with the plants. Like in the spot they sit hose side of house and all concrete underneath and crevices with ortho. But I think ortho could be dangerous if directly applied to your plants. And at end make sure you run good time of clean water to flush. Just to be sure. Getting rid of the bugs is most important right now. Then clean the plant up. Hope it fixes your issue so those plants can start really fattening up in this next month. And don't go by the breeder time of flower. Watch trichs or just run til you hit frost outdoors. Get every bit you can out of em. Don't be in hurry to chop.
I don't know how to thank you, i really do appreciate your time and help! I ll use ortho home defense right away. For the fungus, i read somewhere over internet, two tea spoon of organic apple cider vinegar with a quart of water, spraying this solution directly to the leaves. Ever heard of it? Sounds interesting.

Monster762

Monster762

I don't know how to thank you, i really do appreciate your time and help! I ll use ortho home defense right away. For the fungus, i read somewhere over internet, two tea spoon of organic apple cider vinegar with a quart of water, spraying this solution directly to the leaves. Ever heard of it? Sounds interesting.
Nah never heard of it. There are little Home garden tricks like cinnimon. Never tried them. Do not spray ortho on the plants. Or the soil they drink from. It is just a good strong pesticide for perimeter.

K

Kazo

Nah never heard of it. There are little Home garden tricks like cinnimon. Never tried them. Do not spray ortho on the plants. Or the soil they drink from. It is just a good strong pesticide for perimeter.
Alright got it! Thank you very much man. I'll dm you further processes.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Imo
neem is a waste for mites. You must hit them.hard, fast, and multiple applications. Anything with ambectin is going to KILL mites and disrupt their cycle.

Safer soap
Mighty wash
Foliar spray the entire plant, and pot (under every leaf as well). Use each product 3 days apart for 3 applications if each total. But with your infestation, imo you'll been the chemicals below. As long as your NOT! In flower

then the hazardous chemicals
avid
forbid f4
these 2 products MUST and I repeat MUST have precautions taken for your safety and others. It's seriously bad shit.

K

Kazo

Imo
neem is a waste for mites. You must hit them.hard, fast, and multiple applications. Anything with ambectin is going to KILL mites and disrupt their cycle.

Safer soap
Mighty wash
Foliar spray the entire plant, and pot (under every leaf as well). Use each product 3 days apart for 3 applications if each total. But with your infestation, imo you'll been the chemicals below. As long as your NOT! In flower

then the hazardous chemicals
avid
forbid f4
these 2 products MUST and I repeat MUST have precautions taken for your safety and others. It's seriously bad shit.
Could you tell me more on those processes? I live in Turkey, so don't know if they are brands or not.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Safer soap and wipe out are safe(er) to use on plants and for tour health. Avid and forbid f4 are extremely hazardous chemicals. You MUST! Wear protective clothes, hat, goggles, respirator, basically a hasmat suit. But will kill mites for sure.

I'm not sure what's available in your country.

K

Kazo

Safer soap and wipe out are safe(er) to use on plants and for tour health. Avid and forbid f4 are extremely hazardous chemicals. You MUST! Wear protective clothes, hat, goggles, respirator, basically a hasmat suit. But will kill mites for sure.

I'm not sure what's available in your country.
Alright maybe i can use dish wash soap for the marine use. Organic i mean.

Top Bottom