Outdoor Season,whats Your Tips

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

almost end of febuary,i know there plenty of folk ready for the outdoor grows to rock on,so time to start inside and get um ready for the sun,ya baby,nothing better than outdoor love in a bud,haha,anyway my question is ,what is your prefered method of keeping critters and 2 legged gorrilla bandits from your grow,let me list a few i do.
first off find a creek that open on south west side for the beaming sun,next make sure that creek can only be crossed by someone that has no care in the world about getting wet,leaches and such things,always map out 3 trails that can be hide from coming out of water,like a long branch leaning across creek,at this point snake city is gold,hahah,i little barb wire under water at the water line helps in cases were it just to easy to refuse the simplicity of getting out the water,humans and animals share one thing in common ,we are all lazy and look for the easiest route right,hahah,,so that about covers the 2 leg bandit.
what about the millions of other enemies we have in this envoriment ,let see deer,coon,squierrl,wild cats,and most of all the ole mighty bore hog,lmao.big challenge right,let me list some i do
hogs and humans,sense of smell,i use every hot pepper and oils ,garlic and onion,cook it all up and spray the shit out of a 10 ft area around my plant,even a bandit will sweat and when he does ,hello dolly,he been gased,and all that have had the pleasure of CS gas know what i mean,the more you freak and sweat the hotter it gets,hogs will not come around the site,that is a big one on this side,keeps most every thing away,refresh as you come out,do it thick,you want that shit to dry on everything they touch.
for deer and coons i keep blood meal thick around perimeter,from drip line all the way out a couple feet,the smell of blood will send them to a bolt,lmao, i also put cans up a couple inchs from ground with rocks in them,if any thing triggers the can all around will bolt,just dont make um loud enough a human would want to find out what back there.
slugs and snails,easy one here ,crushed egg shells to a powder spread out about 3 in from trunk of tree,cuts there ass to shit,also filtering threw soil give calcium to plant,freshen every time you visit the site.
bugs ohh my ,right,there isnt any method here just roll with them,believe it or not the gas mixture you sprayed every were helps tons,but doesnt stop um,lmao,i see it this way,i can spray neem use pepermint oil and spray the gas right on plant till it flowers ,all cool,but when flowers set what then,nothing in my opinion,just always think of the bright side,them chompers are after the leaves most times,let um help you defoliate,besides that it will help get air into the plant,hahah.
security ha,well lets just say from above camo netting is a sure give away,hell i got choppers flying 24/7 here,so i tuck my plants on north east side against the tree line and focus on the south west,best for the longer days and dry heat,you put in full sun you done around here ,lmao.
anyway throw down some suggestions on your methods and i might give um a try,hahah my old ass knees are wore out from crawling down hog trails to a grow hahah

M

mendel

Blood does not deter coons. I trap them in cage traps. Many times ill have a coon in a trap, shoot it, it bleeds all over, the next day ill have another one in the same bloody trap.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Blood does not deter coons. I trap them in cage traps. Many times ill have a coon in a trap, shoot it, it bleeds all over, the next day ill have another one in the same bloody trap.
do you tan? i got a herd of deer in my yard,last 3 weeks they been spooky as shit,couldnt figure out why. been getting garden ready and using blood for nitrogen and until this morning really didnt realise how effective it was,when i went to hand feed my 8 point buck,he got a sniff of that hand and backed off,so i used other hand to feed him,i had just went and checked how much rain i had got so far and was messing around down there and it snapped,the blood,haah but i agree with the coons,i have a feral cat that kicks it with them at night,them coons arent scared of light or humans ,cause that were i smoke,lmao,got that bb gun on there ass 2 nights ago,now they get gone,hahahah
i found me a perfect spot in a bunch of youpon trees there nasty bushs around here,lol tracking a hog my youngest boy shot when i found my spot,lol even the forest service dont mess with it,just nasty knarly bottom land for a grower hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when i found the creelk with the barb wire,actually thought i was crossing someone property,got map out and all gov land so they say,but ya went on threw and it was like a golden light shining down on my face,lmao

M

mendel

I dont tan, but have a buddy who does it all professional like. https://www.sleepycreektannery.com/ We just call him deter, I cant remember his first name for the life of me. he does a damn find job, ive got plenty of is tanned fur hanging round my ole wood stove.

Them feral cats you ought to shoot em, theyll eat all your pretty little wild birds. Youd be doing mo nature a favor. They dont taste half bad either, great tacos.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dont tan, but have a buddy who does it all professional like. https://www.sleepycreektannery.com/ We just call him deter, I cant remember his first name for the life of me. he does a damn find job, ive got plenty of is tanned fur hanging round my ole wood stove.

Them feral cats you ought to shoot em, theyll eat all your pretty little wild birds. Youd be doing mo nature a favor. They dont taste half bad either, great tacos.

nope,gotta have my cats,when you start having snakes in your living room floor,ya time to keep um around,hahah

M

mendel

I got a kitty, his name is charlie. I wouldnt be without him. he sleeps on my bed, and hangs out when I lay down to read at nite. hes my bud. I have had snakes in my house, mostly racers. We just let em be, they eat da mice.

Not the same as a feral cat. Them guys are real hard on the song birds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got a kitty, his name is charlie. I wouldnt be without him. he sleeps on my bed, and hangs out when I lay down to read at nite. hes my bud. I have had snakes in my house, mostly racers. We just let em be, they eat da mice.

no racers here,hard core rattlers,and these damn rough snakes,shit cant be rid of them,but the cat love um,i got a coon out here that go probally close to 15lbs,huge bastard,it meet the bb gun other night,lmao,i spent my whole life hunting,now i feed them all,crazy right,i got boone and crocket bucks out here i feed,and almost as good as a cup of coffe in the morning,hahah,the rut is finally over,and let me tell ya,im glad ive had several death battles and lost my dominant buck this year ,the winner is still a loser,big boy flipped him on his back,busted browe tine which i think went into his skull ,the loser lost a eye and barely walks,i help nurse him to better state,he laid around came down 3 times a day and i kept all others away from him,he doing good now,but aint no doubt who he is when he drops by,got 2 bucks,broke leg at the joint,1 4in bone stuck out leg,it healed over and he is a twice a day buck now,,i live in a arceoligal area,if you dont own 10 acres ,there is no shooting or hunting,thing is these deer are so use to folks ,they couldnt survive elsewere,which leads to over population,my guess would be 8 bucks to 2 doe,that how bad it is,they fight to the death,i got a spot i used last year,and they helped me with eating 6 of my babies lmao,i put that blood down,not a track one in site

Rcubed

Rcubed

I like the feral cats too. They keep the rats and mice down to next to nothin. I have a tack room where I keep a lot of equipment and I couldn't get rid of the mice and rats till I left a window open for the feral cats. I haven't seen any sign of those bastards since.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Outdoor guerilla grow. Find a field planted with late corn in July. Go deep into it at midnight with a head lamp with a mess of clones. Remember your paces and count rows. Take out a few stalks of corn here and there. Make a map so you can remember where they're at. Plant your clones and backtrack. Farmer waters your plants, you just need to come out after a few weeks and start spraying BT on them so the caterpillars don't destroy them. Check on them every so often at midnight and don't put them all together in one place. Don't leave a vehicle in a suspicious place while you're working. The hairy part is harvest time. You'll have your heart in your throat when you're pulling a few lbs. out of the field.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Outdoor guerilla grow. Find a field planted with late corn in July. Go deep into it at midnight with a head lamp with a mess of clones. Remember your paces and count rows. Take out a few stalks of corn here and there. Make a map so you can remember where they're at. Plant your clones and backtrack. Farmer waters your plants, you just need to come out after a few weeks and start spraying BT on them so the caterpillars don't destroy them. Check on them every so often at midnight and don't put them all together in one place. Don't leave a vehicle in a suspicious place while you're working. The hairy part is harvest time. You'll have your heart in your throat when you're pulling a few lbs. out of the field.
hahaah right and hope its a harvest of feed corn,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I like the feral cats too. They keep the rats and mice down to next to nothin. I have a tack room where I keep a lot of equipment and I couldn't get rid of the mice and rats till I left a window open for the feral cats. I haven't seen any sign of those bastards since.
they help alot too when you have a lot of equitment and cars and trucks sitting around,damn rats will eat the shit out of your wires,,my oldest boy bought a new battery about 3 months ago for his jeep,went out the other day to change oil ,and them bastards had ate right threw the carry handle and 2 off the hot wires going to it,he was convenced it was squirrel till i showed him the rat teeth markings,he at that moment changed his mind about feral cats,he normally just run them off,i havent seen him doing that lately,lol my goal is the snakes,aint nothing like a really good buzz sitting around on here and listening to music,and a killing scream echo threw the house,and mama sitting over there titanium knees and all in the fetal postion ,screaming snake,im like what are you talking about,in panic a point comes to mind with are you just retarded idiot,there was a snake in the middle of the floor,whats the big deal it just one i said,then the life threating took over hahahah

Rcubed

Rcubed

they help alot too when you have a lot of equitment and cars and trucks sitting around,damn rats will eat the shit out of your wires,,my oldest boy bought a new battery about 3 months ago for his jeep,went out the other day to change oil ,and them bastards had ate right threw the carry handle and 2 off the hot wires going to it,he was convenced it was squirrel till i showed him the rat teeth markings,he at that moment changed his mind about feral cats,he normally just run them off,i havent seen him doing that lately,lol my goal is the snakes,aint nothing like a really good buzz sitting around on here and listening to music,and a killing scream echo threw the house,and mama sitting over there titanium knees and all in the fetal postion ,screaming snake,im like what are you talking about,in panic a point comes to mind with are you just retarded idiot,there was a snake in the middle of the floor,whats the big deal it just one i said,then the life threating took over hahahah
Yeah I adopted one of the baby ferals. He's a black one that my wife named Flokie after this character on the Vikings. Best mouser and ratter I've ever had. Those mice were destroying saddles and leather equipment along with the foam pads. No more. He's a huntin sombitch.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I adopted one of the baby ferals. He's a black one that my wife named Flokie after this character on the Vikings. Best mouser and ratter I've ever had. Those mice were destroying saddles and leather equipment along with the foam pads. No more. He's a huntin sombitch.
tell ya how i lure them in ,i only feed about 2 tbsp of cat food to them,just enough to make um hungrier,but stay around for the sure meal,i got 4 of them out here,1 we keep,she is only coming to me and the wife,had to trap her,and got her down to the vet and spade before she came in,thought we were to late ,but just beat the boys to the punch,little bitch will chase a squerril 40 ft up a tree ,without even thinking about it,lmao,believe it or not after the surgery,we kept her in my utility room for 48 hrs in a cat carrier,she did pretty good in there,so never seen anything like this at all,put a bowl of water in there,2in wide 3in long,depth about 1/2 water,went out to smoke some flower,mama said she has spilled her cat food into her water,didnt think nothing of it,came back about a hour later,and checked ,just to give her fresh water mainly,so open enough to get my hand in there,and when i got bowl out of cage,shit if it wasnt shit,hahah,that my friend is called directing your shit,hahah,showed to the wife and busted out to a cry,how the hell she aim that ass to do that,i told how the hell do you aim into one them little blue bags and take a shit sample to doctors office,ive never been able to do it,that just worsen things as you can imagine hahahah ,woke up next morning ribs killing me,from laughing so hard

Top Bottom