Outdoor Setup!

• Thread starter Bobby1220
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobby1220

Bobby1220

Hey all!
Relative newcomer to the forums, but I figured id toss my hat into the ring and show off my girls. If anyone sees anything that concerns them, has any advice, or wants to know my preferences please feel free to talk about it.

I do a full living organics setup and rely heavily on amended soil and AACT.

.The back three are all g-13 labs "cheese"
.Left side in the bag is super cropped "citron"
.The 3 sprouts are all mephesto genetics autoflowers
1. Sour livers
2. white train
3. stilton special

Outdoor setup
Outdoor setup 2
Outdoor setup 3
Outdoor setup 4
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

hot damn those are some nice lookin girls ya got there. Maybe only tip I could give when you're starting your seedlings in those bigger fabric pots, fill the fabric pot up with your soil mix and than leave a solo cup in the middle with or without dirt as a template and start your seedlings in the solo cup to get a good root structure going and than replace it with the solo thats in the 5 gallon fabric pot, this way you don't run into problems of over watering/underwatering , but if that's how you started the bigger girls in the pic i'd say you gotta pretty good handle on things! keep on growin'

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

you must have your soil mix pretty freakin dialed in those girls look happy as can be no real sign of nute deficiency or toxicity. nice job man

Bobby1220

Bobby1220

Little update for the green house grow

-Trimmed out the mother cheese to allow for more light penetration, aswell as removed lower 1/4 branches.
-Planted 2 more of the cheese mothers progeny (3rd gen clones). And also one rescue clone off a blue dream trimming that managed to take root, into 3gal pots then gave them a good bending .
-I let my chickens in to the greenhouse to till -the top layer of soil and to eat any pests . They do a lovely job lol
-I also happened to come into a tray of 5 mystery clones from a friend of a friend. Though root bound and deficient they could make for a damn good turn around.

20170531 152837
20170531 152852
20170531 152848
20170531 152845
20170531 152856
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That is a sweet setup. You might try putting down some type of floor to eliminate moisture that would attract bugs and your plants look like they could use a shot of nitrogen.

Dan789

Dan789

Hey man nice set up. Notice the chair for chillin & watching things progress. Envious of having that much room and a nice spot outdoors. Good job.

Top Bottom