Outdoor Sour D Week 5 Of Flower

• Thread starter Colin21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colin21

Colin21

First Grow Sour D:
So Ive been growing 8 Sour d
D outdoor and so far so good. I've been doing all organic, did a 70/30 soil to compost. For nutrients I did a vital garden fish powder for veg, including as well as a compost tea from Malibu Compost, I as well have been using plant teas including stinging nettle, comfry, chamomile, and yarrow. All which are supposed to supply my Cal-Mag, and as well as sulfur and help with fungus and disease prevention.
They've been in flower since the beggining of August which I switched over to a vital garden liquid seabird guano (their recommendation is 1-2 tbsp per 1 gal) which I've only used twice at 1.5 tsp per 1 gal. So 1/2 of what they recommend. To my knowledge sour d is a late finisher?? Is this true, I've found some info telling me it's 11-12 week flower. I've just been watching it as much as I can.
Lemme know what y'all think!!

May 25th set out for veg:

Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 2

June 25th:
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 4

Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 3

Aug 22nd (3 weeks into flower):
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 5
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 6

Sept 5th (week 5 of flower):
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 7
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 8
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 9
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 10
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 11

Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 12
Outdoor sour d week 5 of flower 13
Smerb

Smerb

Nice! Let the plant finish and don't rely on days counted. Outdoor plants are easy to tell when finished, You'll know.

Colin21

Colin21

Nice! Let the plant finish and don't rely on days counted. Outdoor plants are easy to tell when finished, You'll know.
Got myself a jewelers loop that gives me 30x and 60x, I'll be watching those trichomes!

below frigid

below frigid

You don't see that wire?? Im ready for another 3 or 4 ft of growth... I can only hope.
Only kidding about the wire, you have more than enough. Plants probably won't get much taller. They will be focusing most of their energy stacking buds at this point.

Colin21

Colin21

Only kidding about the wire, you have more than enough. Plants probably won't get much taller. They will be focusing most of their energy stacking buds at this point.
20170729 192316
Alot of it was for a layer between the shade clothe I had to put on during some of the hot Nor Cal weather. Got it for support either way

Colin21

Colin21

lmao...

I always say outdoor its just different rules...i would consider those buds as 4 ..but it doesn't matter.. the scope will show u when they r ready.

They definitely got some growing to do

Colin21

Colin21

Why are they so small?
I could give you a nice long list of things I would of liked to do better and which would of led me to bigger and better plants. One big reason is from me bending and training the branches for a bushier plant rather than tall. As well went for maximum sun coverage. But this was my first grow so I'm gonna give that to myself , I've spent time reading and prepping for next year. I wish I would of known what I know now long before I started. These were from the 22nd, I've noticed sour d's nodes stretches pretty intensely and it leads to more light nugs.
20170922 130323
20170922 130321
20170922 130329
20170922 130431

20170922 130425

Latest posts

Top Bottom