Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tell ya what i had same issue with mine had to bring in house,,put back outside and under some camo netting,they doing great in this heat,,hurricane bent them a bit,but they still banging,,gonna take netting off tomorrow,had a plane flying over today checking storm damage,and that netting is desert brown on a ceder green landscape,so off it comes,if they start to stress i put it back on if you dig,,but shit bro your talking at least 1k down the drain at this point by killing it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its just started to sprinkle cold ass water and a 2 mph breeze too that'll make them happy
ya since the hurricane and wind left,high only 90,thats the main reason im taking off the camo net,,gets back in triple and they start to stress put back on,,im telling ya that far in aint no way in hell i would chop,in your postion and state id sleep with that bitch to keep her going,,thats cash on the barrel head,veg a whole difrent story,,eco told me today he got some new shit going designed around gorrila growers for heat and pest,said should be threw final stages of paperwork by summer end,,im on board to try it for sure,hell anything to help in desert condtions go to be better than nothing at all,,im just glad the rabbit got my shit,right now i would be shitting bricks,the new neighbor cleared most of there property and a tree would stick out like a sore thumb,even one that dont know what pot looks like would when all brush and trees are ceder,hahahh

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

So far with all the shitty weather we've had 113 degrees, swampy ass humidity the rain , the caterpillars fuck its been a battle with the pillars, they have did their damage i think we will still win the war!
GG4 i am not happy with they did not perform like i wanted but there is still 3 more weeks to fatten up, but i lost at least 3 plants cuz they couldn't handle the weather (heat) ☹️
Reno genetics is performing like a champ, i wish I would've listen to maria and did all reno genetics KASHMIR99, HYPERGLUE ,i also should've ran my genetics GOLDBLAZE , BRASSMONKEY they're just killin it! Bluedream , skywalker & cherrygasm are doing very well outdoors

IMG 6083
IMG 6084
IMG 6085
IMG 6086
IMG 6087
IMG 6088
IMG 6089
IMG 6090
IMG 6091
IMG 6092
IMG 6093
IMG 6094
IMG 6095
IMG 6096
IMG 6097
IMG 6098
IMG 6099
IMG 6100
IMG 6101
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So far with all the shitty weather we've had 113 degrees, swampy ass humidity the rain , the caterpillars fuck its been a battle with the pillars, they have did their damage i think we will still win the war!
GG4 i am not happy with they did not perform like i wanted but there is still 3 more weeks to fatten up, but i lost at least 3 plants cuz they couldn't handle the weather (heat) ☹️
Reno genetics is performing like a champ, i wish I would've listen to maria and did all reno genetics KASHMIR99, HYPERGLUE ,i also should've ran my genetics GOLDBLAZE , BRASSMONKEY they're just killin it! Bluedream , skywalker & cherrygasm are doing very well outdoors
Most excellent work your doing there man. Nice indeed. :D Need to sub for this grow show. :smoking::fire::fire::fire:

Latest posts

Top Bottom