Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

So far with all the shitty weather we've had 113 degrees, swampy ass humidity the rain , the caterpillars fuck its been a battle with the pillars, they have did their damage i think we will still win the war!
GG4 i am not happy with they did not perform like i wanted but there is still 3 more weeks to fatten up, but i lost at least 3 plants cuz they couldn't handle the weather (heat) ☹️
Reno genetics is performing like a champ, i wish I would've listen to maria and did all reno genetics KASHMIR99, HYPERGLUE ,i also should've ran my genetics GOLDBLAZE , BRASSMONKEY they're just killin it! Bluedream , skywalker & cherrygasm are doing very well outdoors
yo did good buddy, its been a tough year weather wise, for growing and for you firefighters, much respect, the rain was welcome all over portugal and spain too

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

we are losing insects at an alarming rate, its good to see some, they really do help to keep us all alive despite the odd plant loss.

There certainly isn't a shortage of Cabbage White Butterflies in Southern Cal. They were especially thick this year. Their larvae, the dreaded "bud caterpillar" is the main culprit in cannabis crop devastation.

I used tulle netting to keep them out of my grow area this year, and not one caterpillar, and not one drop af any crappy spray. Neem, BT, it's all garbage on our plants.

IW

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

There certainly isn't a shortage of Cabbage White Butterflies in Southern Cal. They were especially thick this year. Their larvae, the dreaded "bud caterpillar" is the main culprit in cannabis crop devastation.

I used tulle netting to keep them out of my grow area this year, and not one caterpillar, and not one drop af any crappy spray. Neem, BT, it's all garbage on our plants.

IW
here is a tip that might be up your alley,,farmers almanac has a site were they track insect movement all over the world,pretty cool check it out

Top Bottom