• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Whats wrong?

• Not enough water?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BuddyBrown

BuddyBrown

I'm wondering if it is possible I've over watered my plants. I transplanted my seedlings a couple a days ago from rockwool into CoCo. I heard many times that it is impossible to over water in coco coir, but has signs of over watering? I can provide more info about growing conditions if needed.
Over watering in coco

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yes its possible to overwater coco if fully saturated for too long, yours looks fully saturated.
Let it dry out until the pot feels light but the coco is still a bit moist to water again and make sure to have plenty of drain holes.

Frank0

Frank0

This looks like my 1st coco grow. I had thought over watered too but i found that they were UNDER watered, they made it and did very well.
 MG 9991

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm wondering if it is possible I've over watered my plants. I transplanted my seedlings a couple a days ago from rockwool into CoCo. I heard many times that it is impossible to over water in coco coir, but has signs of over watering? I can provide more info about growing conditions if needed.View attachment 704474
Coco is only supposed to be kept wet once the roots are established.putting a small plant with a small root ball into a big pot of saturated coco is damping off waiting to happen.let the coco dry out between watering until u see roots coming out the bottom then give the rootzone a good flush before flip to get rid of any salts that built up wen letting the coco dry out

Latest posts

Top Bottom