Pacific Aire

• Thread starter straydogOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straydogOG

straydogOG

Trying to locate the ... Pacific Aire ... strain , any help would be great.., thank you.

Pacific Aire: "Airborne G13 x Clips Pacifica with Pacifica being Pacific G13 x Black Widow. Mojave Joe called the cross 'Pacific Aire' and it was and still is some amazingly potent stuff with rock hard nugs, proved immensely popular with the med growers, so much so there is a Pacific Aire Grower's Club at another forum."
Mojave Joe "I co-bred Pacific Aire with Brother Loran back in 2005 which was Our 1st true pain strain genetic from an Airbourne G13bx mother with Loran's Pacifica stud father. Pacific Aire is still around in the F2 lineage and is an awesome ass kicking Pain Strain."

BSSF

sd

Freshone

Freshone

Trying to locate the ... Pacific Aire ... strain , any help would be great.., thank you.

Pacific Aire: "Airborne G13 x Clips Pacifica with Pacifica being Pacific G13 x Black Widow. Mojave Joe called the cross 'Pacific Aire' and it was and still is some amazingly potent stuff with rock hard nugs, proved immensely popular with the med growers, so much so there is a Pacific Aire Grower's Club at another forum."
Mojave Joe "I co-bred Pacific Aire with Brother Loran back in 2005 which was Our 1st true pain strain genetic from an Airbourne G13bx mother with Loran's Pacifica stud father. Pacific Aire is still around in the F2 lineage and is an awesome ass kicking Pain Strain."

BSSF

sd
Wow I have a pack of Pacific aire gifted to me by brother loran,never really knew much about the cross.Which board has the thread on them?

straydogOG

straydogOG

Wow I have a pack of Pacific aire gifted to me by brother loran,never really knew much about the cross.Which board has the thread on them?

Freshone.. you have Fire there .. I`m looking for the board too... if you find anymore info please let me know.. Thank You.

Latest posts

Top Bottom