Panama Red

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

hi farmers
Please excuse my absence almost finally nearly finished with the season ,
I have been bushed for long periods the Panama red has proven itself the most mould proof monster I have ever worked with handling cold and extreme humidity that has caused even mould resistant strains to be problematic even in climate controlled glass .
Here are pics from last week it's been rainy and cool flowed by sunny back and forth everything is soaked in the Am
No signs of rot frosty monsters I put in the ground with little confidence
These ladies were pollinated with harmony f7 boy .
Rm
Panama red
Panama red 4
Panama red 4
Panama red 2
Panama red 3

B

barefoot

looks good Reef......is this a pure PR line......?........prolly do well in central Cali..........

ganj on..................

B

bigbag

^ think just about all of Reef's gear would rock in central Cali...ha ;)

Reeferman

Reeferman

The PR is coming down today , seeds are finished as possible amazing strain it was a gamble putting her in the ground that paid off well .
I can't wait to see what these gals do outdoors in Spain ! the f-1 with Harmony I am certain will be heavenly .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

should be a sweet smoker and seeds for a good while

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just had a failed attempt on my bubblegirl and white alien haze,try again till i get it right,right

G

gerardbutler79

Nice pics Reef.. could you give some details on this P-red? I'm wondering the bloom time/effects/terpenes.

G

gerardbutler79

Meant to say compared to your hau bac. They seem like similar lines, except for the looks of course as one is usually green with red hairs n the other is shown as silver/purple

Reeferman

Reeferman

They are a 12-14 week stativa
With a old school deeply earthy flavour the smell cuts through as old school mj it's just not comparable to anything I can name .
Totally different from hau bac very unique high more like Mexican with a more hybrid effect than Asian stativa
Charles

Reeferman

Reeferman

Sadly only a few of those seeds survived and there were so many I was ill and the boxes of almost dry seeded flowers got places in a distant shed where mice/rats ate the vast majority of these and other key seeds I broke myself breeding this year .
much love
Charles

nurlord

nurlord

Sadly only a few of those seeds survived and there were so many I was ill and the boxes of almost dry seeded flowers got places in a distant shed where mice/rats ate the vast majority of these and other key seeds I broke myself breeding this year .
much love
Charles

Damn. Feel bad for you brah. I know you were looking forward to this year's seeds.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
That sucks. I was hoping to see some real Panama red plant colors.

Reeferman

Reeferman

I know it was really painful biggest loss I have had except for the shity stuff in the UK

B

barefoot

Ran your LP yrs back and turned out nice..........lineage behind Harmony.........?........

ganj on..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom