Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, I thought I'd start a thread meant for fucking off right from the get-go. (Although, I think that's how the UK thread started but, whatever.) Somehow it feels like we need a *fresh* start. :jimlad:
Gonna tag in a few of you fuckers, don't be gettin' your panties in a twist if I forget you, I'm a stoner after all.
@G gnome @tattoojim @mittenmedgrow @Limonene @ghettogrower @stonestacker @Og Gong @Mr Bee @ArcticOrange @juiceyjay @str8smokn @RG420 @Toaster79
I know I'm forgetting people I want to tag.
thread ground rules
First off, this thread is all about fucking off and especially, heavy doses of sarcasm. If you have tender sensibilities, please move on. Nobody needs some big, blown up episode over someone's hurt feelings, or someone's perception of someone's possible hurt feelings.
If you're new to growing and looking for information, this thread is not for you. Most of us are more than happy to help you if we can but, not here. Start a thread, or look over some of the tons of info already available on this site.
For everyone else, some shop talk is totally cool with me, whatever you shitheads want to talk about is cool with me but, let's not turn this into a grow thread, or a journal/log about which furry creatures are up your arse on which days of the week @Limonene lmao
What else was there?.... Oh yeah, go fuck yourselves

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Veganic Face Plant, starting off 4/20 properly.

Top Bottom