Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea i saw him post and bowed out of that thread ill let the copy n paste organic witness take that one lol.
How are all ya fellas doing? Anyone got anything good going on? I just took 4 trays of clones off of all these cuts we got back from a broken partnership

Waiting for seeds to ripen so I can make a batch of RSO from what will be left from the bud. Then probably a short break until spring.

incogneato

incogneato

Was up late last night helping a friend with his first run in a long time. He's got a nice setup but the ceilings are only 7'. He let these get a little tall for the space so I helped him train them down so he can flip. We had to seal up all the light leaks, clean up some wiring , stake these up, train them down, change the bulbs... Spent a good 10 hours in there but we got him ready to flip. Felt good to help a friend in need and as a thanks I got a nice cup full of GG#4 cuts to fill my room with.

20170918 210448
20170918 210454
20170918 210950

20170918 210454
20170918 210501
20170918 210950
whitebob

whitebob

Was up late last night helping a friend with his first run in a long time. He's got a nice setup but the ceilings are only 7'. He let these get a little tall for the space so I helped him train them down so he can flip. We had to seal up all the light leaks, clean up some wiring , stake these up, train them down, change the bulbs... Spent a good 10 hours in there but we got him ready to flip. Felt good to help a friend in need and as a thanks I got a nice cup full of GG#4 cuts to fill my room with.

View attachment 742285 View attachment 742286 View attachment 742287
he's going to be a bit squish in there me thinks hope it all goes well!

incogneato

incogneato

he's going to be a bit squish in there me thinks hope it all goes well!
He's gonna have some serious height issues, even after we trained them down I think he's going to hit the lights...his mentor wanted him to flip them at this height.....it took some serious convincing from me to train them down. From what I hear its going to stretch about 30% that puts him right at the light after the training

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those should be done stretching at that height :sweating:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Noice! But yeah, think I would've had those girls flipped sooner, if those are just getting flipped now, he's gonna be jam packed in there!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've got to check on my seeds I have germinating tomorrow and get some, if not all, planted! Tomorrow will be day 3 since I put them in the paper towels, I'm sure a bunch of them have popped!
Really psyched for this next round, should be some great stuff in there!

Jesus, I'm all exclamation marks in here tonight!!!!!!

incogneato

incogneato

Those should be done stretching at that height :sweating:
Literally. They were 12"-16" below the light.
Oh hes gonna hit that light if thats all glue
Its all glue, we got half the room trained down another 8-10" it's the best I could do. I'm pretty comfortable training but I'm still a new but he's brand new. I wish I had more time to help him, I think he's gonna flip like that. Half trained down and half the way they were and he's gonna have some big trouble. I'm already planning ahead to make time to help him when shit huts the fan.
I've got to check on my seeds I have germinating tomorrow and get some, if not all, planted! Tomorrow will be day 3 since I put them in the paper towels, I'm sure a bunch of them have popped!
Really psyched for this next round, should be some great stuff in there!

Jesus, I'm all exclamation marks in here tonight!!!!!!
!!!!I don't blame you brotha, I'm excited to see your next run too. Some real nice gear all around!!!!
View attachment 742483 some side nug of my norcal moontang f2 getting jer flush on
Is she pissy? Stacked like a MF!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Third day of germination and 11 out of 12 beans were opened up and ready for soil, hell yeah. Got all 11 planted, hopefully that 12th will be popped tomorrow, we'll see. It's one of the Cherry Slime holding out on me, two of them were out like fucking crazy! Starting to want to weave themselves into the paper towel, lol. One of the Mr. White beans had a tap root way out too. Have I mentioned I'm really looking forward to this run?!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Third day of germination and 11 out of 12 beans were opened up and ready for soil, hell yeah. Got all 11 planted, hopefully that 12th will be popped tomorrow, we'll see. It's one of the Cherry Slime holding out on me, two of them were out like fucking crazy! Starting to want to weave themselves into the paper towel, lol. One of the Mr. White beans had a tap root way out too. Have I mentioned I'm really looking forward to this run?!
Ill open my domes so ya can take cuts lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I hope they're good enough to find something killer in just a couple girls each, that's what I'm figuring on with popping 4 of each.
Don't know if that 4th Cherry Slime is gonna pop. probably should just put another one down. Either that or maybe pop one Critical Strawberry fem, that was another thing I wanted to try out this round, (one of many, lol), not sure, probably just stick with what's already going on I guess.

Looking like I should've just done all this in my grow thread, pretty much only talking about grows. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This had a sequence of numbers on it, when I realized they were used as a ticker to figure out how many times it was posted, I thought it was funnier to remove them than to just post it as is, (was).
(Probably just me though.)
Funny dont post on the internet

OBVIOUSLY if there's a sign roadside saying "don't post pictures of this" people are gonna be posting the shit out of it so, there has to be a reason and that number sequence has to be part of it so...

Love Photoshop

Top Bottom