Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I see what you did there :shockedninja:
So, how exactly do you charge your coco anyway? I'm not familiar with using this stuff so, I don't know how to do it, I've seen the term used but, that's it.

I can't imagine any bugs surviving in that brick, if they can't survive being in a compressed bale of Pro-Mix, they sure as shit ain't surviving that coco brick. One of those good reasons to buy brick.

incogneato

incogneato

So, how exactly do you charge your coco anyway? I'm not familiar with using this stuff so, I don't know how to do it, I've seen the term used but, that's it.

I can't imagine any bugs surviving in that brick, if they can't survive being in a compressed bale of Pro-Mix, they sure as shit ain't surviving that coco brick. One of those good reasons to buy brick.
I use brick coco for that reason. Alot of the hydro shops store their mediums outdoors here which is begging for bugs. I rehydrate my bricks with a good strong nute mix and some extra cal and mag. Then when i water them into the new coco i do almost a flush. I water with heavy runoff with a solid mix. Im sure everyone has their way but thats how i do it.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Did some transplanting earlier and snapped this pic of the Freaking Alien Berries roots.
20180412 152119

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Finally got around to getting the veg tent cleaned up a bit, it was starting to get a little grubby in there, lol.

Got my two Cannatonic's on the left, the two Gooey's on the right, Headmaster Diesel in the middle in back, and in the middle in front is the Cherry Cream Pie to the left, and the Wookie to the right.
20180420 162903

Latest posts

Top Bottom