Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Little gift from my buddy from IG, Mr. M of Mr. M Genetics.
View attachment 792715

Nice, I’m jelly of the selection.
Respect tho for the donations that you gave.
I might have to scoop one of those Jamaican pineapple he has.
I just had 5 Of the Lemon Diesel Alien OG ‘s Of his pop above ground.
I’m stoked as those HuckleberryGlueCookies were smelling sweet as buds could smell before I had to chop em.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No doubt. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them.
I've been looking forward to them for a while but, I'm honestly pretty pissed at myself because for all of my bitching about having trouble ever since I shut down and not being able to get back in the swing of things, I didn't take care of these things the way I should have and they could've/should've been much better. Hopefully they'll still be good. I'm gonna keep my head in the game this round instead of my ass, really feeling like it's gonna go well. Time will tell...

Nice, I’m jelly of the selection.
Respect tho for the donations that you gave.
I might have to scoop one of those Jamaican pineapple he has.
I just had 5 Of the Lemon Diesel Alien OG ‘s Of his pop above ground.
I’m stoked as those HuckleberryGlueCookies were smelling sweet as buds could smell before I had to chop em.
STR8
I'm sitting on 11 packs of his stuff, 7 regs, 4 fems, more than likely be running some Cherry Alien Glue Punch fems from him in my next round of beans. Those roots on the last page are on a plant of his stuff, hoping to see a beast of a plant there!

incogneato

incogneato

I've been looking forward to them for a while but, I'm honestly pretty pissed at myself because for all of my bitching about having trouble ever since I shut down and not being able to get back in the swing of things, I didn't take care of these things the way I should have and they could've/should've been much better. Hopefully they'll still be good. I'm gonna keep my head in the game this round instead of my ass, really feeling like it's gonna go well. Time will tell...

I'm sitting on 11 packs of his stuff, 7 regs, 4 fems, more than likely be running some Cherry Alien Glue Punch fems from him in my next round of beans. Those roots on the last page are on a plant of his stuff, hoping to see a beast of a plant there!
What issues are you having? They've been looking pretty good from here. I popped 2 cherry alien glue punch fems last week with my pop. Im gonna need a nickname for that one, im already sick of writing it out

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What issues are you having? They've been looking pretty good from here. I popped 2 cherry alien glue punch fems last week with my pop. Im gonna need a nickname for that one, im already sick of writing it out
Part of that is the way I take my pictures I think. Haha I haven't been getting a decent feeding regimen going, I've had small plants with low yields, I could go on but, that pretty well covers it I suppose.
Yeah, that one's a mouthful for sure, and a bit much to type out too. Haha Problem with a nickname is, someone's always gonna want to know what it is though! Haha

incogneato

incogneato

Part of that is the way I take my pictures I think. Haha I haven't been getting a decent feeding regimen going, I've had small plants with low yields, I could go on but, that pretty well covers it I suppose.
Yeah, that one's a mouthful for sure, and a bit much to type out too. Haha Problem with a nickname is, someone's always gonna want to know what it is though! Haha
You're right on that bro, cherry alienn glue punch it is. As far as the grow goes, get your shit together man! Lol. At least you didnt have to train yours into baskets like me :ninja:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No nonsense naming on these strains anyway lol.
Yeah, I'd like to see him get a little more creative with them but, I'd probably be doing the same damn thing. Haha I was always the type that if you gave me a pile of metal, some tools, and a welder, I could be creative all day long but, ask me to come up with a creative name for a strain and I'd go on mental block! :cry:

bicky studs

bicky studs

it could always be better.....
it all looks :fire: from here. be proud of wat you accomplish man. you jump more hurdels getting up in the morning than most all week.
ur awsome m8

wat no1 no the devils regects:speechless: tutti fkn frutti:badboy:

strong line up next round :love2:

Top Bottom