Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Been mixing my medium up in a bucket with a, ever so slightly modified, cement/paint mixer and my 20v DeWalt cordless drill. It works great!
IMG 20180510 034259 788

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was gonna wait until these had recovered even more before I posted them but, fuck it, they're looking pretty good. These are the cuts that gravekat sent me, really pumped to check these out, can't freakin' wait!
First, the Tardis #1, which has looked the best since it got here. Apparently, I'm one of only five people to have this cut, and it sounds like it's a real winner!
Tardis1

Next, the Vanilla Kush, which has been ok but, the fans were pretty rough.
Vanilla Kush

And the one I can't help but be the most excited to try, the Hell's Angels OG. This one was in pretty rough shape when it got here, all the larger leaves were completely dead and what there was left that was still green was pretty damn tiny, I was worried she might not make it but, with some tlc, she's coming back around just fine.
Hells Angels OG

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Here's an early flower pic even though there's not much to see yet, not the greatest pic either but, oh flippin' well.
Two Sour Fire Lost on the left and one in the back on the right, two Gooey S1's in the middle, and a Freaking Alien Berries in front on the right.
20180515 125749

Apparently the Gooey's aren't gonna stretch for shit, I think that's partly just them and partly my fuck up with too much messing with them too close to the flip and then after the flip, stuff that should've been all set a couple weeks before.
I keep doing stuff to myself that way, bugs the hell out of me, gotta get my shit together man!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My other stuff in veg besides those cuts I posted in the middle of the night last night...
In the back is Cannatonic on the left and Headmaster Diesel on the right. In front is Wookie on the left, (which will need a transplant soon), and the CCP on the right. All four from my buddy @stonestacker
20180515 131104

Then there's the one clone I held on to from the stuff in my last seed run, the Freaking Alien Berries. I decided to give all the rest to my son and a friend of mine.
Freaking Alien Berries

I'm not overly impressed with anything I'm seeing from the SFL, certainly not enough to bother keeping them when I consider I've already got 7 cuts I want to keep going, for a bit at least, hopefully more long term, at least with some, and I want to have space to run some beans too.
I held on to one FAB because it seems like it could end up being something special, I'm hoping anyway, if not, no big thing, nothing lost.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thinking I might put a few beans down to germinate tomorrow, gotta make up my mind what though. I had been thinking about some of the Mr. M stuff but, also thinking maybe some of the Skunky Blues from Old Pro, been wanting to get to those for a while. There's plenty of other stuff rattling my brains too, like, the Ecto Cooler is something that I keep thinking about, some of the Sinister Seeds stuff I have too, got a few of those.

Decisions, decisions, decisions... :fire::fire::fire:

incogneato

incogneato

I was gonna wait until these had recovered even more before I posted them but, fuck it, they're looking pretty good. These are the cuts that gravekat sent me, really pumped to check these out, can't freakin' wait!
First, the Tardis #1, which has looked the best since it got here. Apparently, I'm one of only five people to have this cut, and it sounds like it's a real winner!
View attachment 800069

Next, the Vanilla Kush, which has been ok but, the fans were pretty rough.
View attachment 800070

And the one I can't help but be the most excited to try, the Hell's Angels OG. This one was in pretty rough shape when it got here, all the larger leaves were completely dead and what there was left that was still green was pretty damn tiny, I was worried she might not make it but, with some tlc, she's coming back around just fine.
View attachment 800071
Hell yea bro! New cuts!
Thinking I might put a few beans down to germinate tomorrow, gotta make up my mind what though. I had been thinking about some of the Mr. M stuff but, also thinking maybe some of the Skunky Blues from Old Pro, been wanting to get to those for a while. There's plenty of other stuff rattling my brains too, like, the Ecto Cooler is something that I keep thinking about, some of the Sinister Seeds stuff I have too, got a few of those.

Decisions, decisions, decisions... :fire::fire::fire:
Cant wait to see what you come up with

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Started germinating some Beetlejuice by Seeds of Compassion the other day, there were 11 seeds so, I decided to do 5 and save an even half dozen for another time, all 5 popped for me in 24 hours time too.
Only 4 of the 6 GAW had popped as of yesterday when I got them all planted, all except the 2 that haven't of course. I didn't check them today, I will tomorrow, hoping they'll still do it but, we'll see.
On the up side, 2 of the GAW were above ground today, love seeing them come up so quick.
20180522 215622

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Here's the cuts that gravekat sent me, took some time to get them to come around and get growing out good. Seems they usually make it but, traveling always seems to take a toll on cuts/clones.
With the Hell's Angel's OG I've had some variegation on the leaves since, apparently, she's a big CalMag whore, but, the newest growth coming out is looking nice and clean so, I should have it under control from here, just always have to pump her full, just like she likes it! Haha

Hell's Angel's OG
20180605 160530

Vanilla Kush
20180605 160539

Gravekat's Tardis #1. I'm one of only 5 to have this girl and it sounds like she's a nice one!
20180605 160135

Looks like I need to do some cleanup in here again.

:ninja:

Latest posts

Top Bottom