Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The 5 CCP clones I got planted the other day. Like I said up above, real impressed with how easily these girls root!
Gonna have to do a slight bit of revegging, I've gotten in the habit of flipping my plants and then taking cuts from 1-2 weeks after that. I need to get a little more ahead of it than that i would say, save myself from this shit. I've just always done it that way because of the usual explosion of growth that takes place in that time.
Happy with how they're looking anyway!
20180627 131652 2

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wish i cudda made a go of it....i wud always get some buds of it whenever @mittenmedgrow had it cuz it was so damn tasty but every time i ran it it went squirrelly on me
I kept thinking maybe one of these days I'd get her back from you again but, really not a big deal, you do have a couple things going over there that I really want though!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

tastey treats. are u running perp? seems like you harvest 5 times in one of my runs :D
I always used to...to some degree at least...I actually just started kinda doing it again, I think maybe it seems like I'm harvesting all the time because I never take everything all at once. I have to space them out so I don't have to trim more than one in any day, maybe two if they're small.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, I've been trying to get some shit done in the grow room, hoping to finally once and for all get things back in order and on track.
Yesterday I got all my PI's transplanted and all of the soil mix with that shit coco out of their roots, hopefully they'll all get through the process, 4 are looking great, the other 3 are looking pretty droopy but, I'm still hopeful that they'll come around, they still look ok.
Today I took cuts from my Tardis #1, Vanilla Kush, Hell's Angels OG, and Freaking Alien Berries, I dumped what was left of them figuring it'll be easier for me to give these a proper treatment, (once they're rooted and planted), than it would at the size they were at. The Tardis forms one hell of a dense bush, I didn't see me getting these all treated nearly as well at their larger size.
Tomorrow I plan to get my HD and CCP clones into better soil. I also have one little Wookie clone that's barely clinging to life. The one I had wasn't looking too great so, I took a bunch of cuts and let what was left go and for some reason it didn't want to root well at all, but, I did get some roots on one, there wasn't much of anything green showing on it by that time though. I hate messing with it before it's had more time but, I'm afraid leaving it in this shit will be just as bad so, gotta take the chance.
Another one of my short posts.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got those transplants done today, finally starting to get caught up with shit that needs to be done. Forgot to mention in my last post that we got the flower tent cleaned up a bit. I gave the floor a heavy mopping with a strong mixture of the Trifecta. I had sprayed the walls about three days earlier as best I could with my spray that I've already seen kill mites on contact, then the wife got in there and sprayed and wiped them down good with alcohol for good measure, she got the light fixture while she was at it too.

Now I just need everything to have a chance to get settled into their new shoes and then I'll start treating them to be sure I have no more mites. Obviously the fresh cuts will be a little longer than the new transplants. Or "transports" as the wife seems to want to keep calling it! lmao

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Alright, things aren't to where I would like them but, I am on the road back. Some pics I took the other day...
Some are still showing signs of the hell they've been through. :(

Couple shots of my Papa Indica, one is doing well, the others are still trying to catch up. The early transplants and the way they were done I think slowed their growth like crazy but, it looks like they may be starting to come around finally. Love the rugged branching on the bigger one.
PapaIndica2
PapaIndica

Headmaster Diesel, courtesy of @stonestacker
Headmaster

White Pie (fems)
WhitePie

Couple Vanilla Kush and a Hell's Angels OG courtesy of gravekat.
VK HAOG

Finally, 3 Tardis #1, also courtesy of gravekat.
T1

Latest posts

Top Bottom