Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My girls in veg got a dose of the new feed system yesterday and I can see a difference in them overnight, I'm thinking I made the right decision, time will tell for sure. The flowering girls will get theirs today.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Snagged a couple pics of my SFL's just after lights out a little while ago, first a shot of my #1, which is a week older and flipped 3 days earlier than the other two. Next a shot of my #3 in behind it, and a kinda dark shot of #2.
PC200001
PC200002
PC200006

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, my final Kandy, (the one in the bunch of pics on the previous page), yielded me just north of a qp after trim today. Pretty quick dry time but, they always seem to dry quick for me and I think I've been getting them too dry so, I went with a day or two quicker than I normally would. They're drying a little quicker now that I'm breaking them down to limbs to hang instead of the whole plant too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, I'm pretty sure already that my #1 SFL is gonna be the best of the 3. There's only 3 days difference from #1 going in flower and #2 and #3, although #1 is a week older, but it has noticeably better bud development, starting to see frost developing and has a much more pungent, and very sweet, smell, as well as already feeling like they're gonna be nice and dense.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Took 5 cuts from my G13 today, I was gonna do it yesterday but, my day got kinda fucked up and I got kinda lazy so... Anyway they're in the TK and should be ready for soil in a couple weeks. I transplanted my #1 SFL clone I had rooted, I said fuck it, I'm following my instincts this time and trashed my #2 and #3 cuts. There's a real good chance I'd trash their moms in flower too if I wasn't kinda documenting their growth on another site for a friend who gave them to me. I knew early on that 2 of those 3 Kandy that I just did weren't gonna be anything I was interested in and I was right, I've got to trust myself more and not waste time with shit that isn't what I want.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Took 5 cuts from my G13 today, I was gonna do it yesterday but, my day got kinda fucked up and I got kinda lazy so... Anyway they're in the TK and should be ready for soil in a couple weeks. I transplanted my #1 SFL clone I had rooted, I said fuck it, I'm following my instincts this time and trashed my #2 and #3 cuts. There's a real good chance I'd trash their moms in flower too if I wasn't kinda documenting their growth on another site for a friend who gave them to me. I knew early on that 2 of those 3 Kandy that I just did weren't gonna be anything I was interested in and I was right, I've got to trust myself more and not waste time with shit that isn't what I want.
Hell yeah :cool:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This fuckin' thing. I left it in a #1 thinking it might not take off quite as much and it's at 36 1/2 inches now, I thought it was all done with upward growth, think again. I'm probably gonna have to bend the damn thing, it's almost touching the light and I can't raise it any more. Damn autos.
PC240002

Top Bottom