Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oops, I think I flipped my NL a little too soon, tomorrow will be 2 weeks since flip and it's only up to about 18 1/2 inches tall, hardly any stretching going on. Oh well, I took cuts from it, if that little thing produces anything worth while and I keep running it then I'll just have to veg it longer in the future I guess.

I think I might try the Lucas Formula with my flowering plants, the Cal-Mag I'm using is 2-0-0 and I'm thinking my plants may be getting too much N. Next time I'll probably switch to a different brand, something with no N.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Oops, I think I flipped my NL a little too soon, tomorrow will be 2 weeks since flip and it's only up to about 18 1/2 inches tall, hardly any stretching going on. Oh well, I took cuts from it, if that little thing produces anything worth while and I keep running it then I'll just have to veg it longer in the future I guess.

I think I might try the Lucas Formula with my flowering plants, the Cal-Mag I'm using is 2-0-0 and I'm thinking my plants may be getting too much N. Next time I'll probably switch to a different brand, something with no N.
Have to learn some how. Live and learn keep good notes.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I only snapped a few pics of my #1 SFL trying out the new camera, too hard to pull all the other stuff out right now, this one is the most filled out at this point anyway and definitely the nicest of the SFL's.
DSCF0006
DSCF0007
DSCF0008
DSCF0009
DSCF0011
DSCF0012
DSCF0013

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This fuckin' thing. I left it in a #1 thinking it might not take off quite as much and it's at 36 1/2 inches now, I thought it was all done with upward growth, think again. I'm probably gonna have to bend the damn thing, it's almost touching the light and I can't raise it any more. Damn autos.
View attachment 557735
Lay her down and splay her out, just like a Louisiana hooker at Madi gras...... Get those auxins slowed down a bit. Dont worry you cant hurt her she is a tough ole gal. LOL

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Maybe I shouldn't do my garden work baked, then again, when would I do it if that was the case? Hmmm. I miss stuff sometimes, I didn't notice until today when I put them in soil that a couple of my NL cuts have triple nodes, I like it. Now it's just a matter of whether it's any good or not, fingers crossed. I do know that those little cuts were putting off quite a nice smell while I was messing with them, enough so that when my wife got home, just after I had planted them, she commented on the smell in the house.
Got all 4 NL cuts in soil, 3 of the 5 Cannalope Kush in soil and the other 2 are very nearly ready also. Got my Dirty Harry transplanted, and tomorrow I'm taking cuts from a Sour Fire Lost #1 and a White Diesel both of which I've been bushing out a bit in veg.

Top Bottom