Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Starting having a slight worry that my second Critical Strawberry wasn't gonna come up, I was in there earlier today tending garden and it looked like it wasn't, then I noticed a tiny ball of dirt that looked like it might be lifting, I moved it and low and behold a curl working it's way up.
Very happy to see it, at this point I don't want to just keep popping and hoping to get everything worked out the way I want, I would've just called it good right there and I really wanted to run a couple of those, hoping like hell I get a couple girls each out of the others I started. Fingers crossed!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Starting having a slight worry that my second Critical Strawberry wasn't gonna come up, I was in there earlier today tending garden and it looked like it wasn't, then I noticed a tiny ball of dirt that looked like it might be lifting, I moved it and low and behold a curl working it's way up.
Very happy to see it, at this point I don't want to just keep popping and hoping to get everything worked out the way I want, I would've just called it good right there and I really wanted to run a couple of those, hoping like hell I get a couple girls each out of the others I started. Fingers crossed!
*Started* lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That's what I always read but the regs I ran all 3 faster taller phenos were female lol
Now that you mention it, a strain I ran not long ago did the same thing, (wish I could remember what it was), I was sure I had some males going, so sure in fact that I almost culled them early just to get them out of the way but, I knew better than to do it and the fuckers ended up being females, surprised me really. I'm sure I could find them if I wanted to dig through enough posts but, fuck that. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Next round's finally all set to go. 3 Cherry Slime on the left with a Critical Strawberry in the front corner, 4 Goji OG in the middle, and 3 Mr. White on the right with a Critical Strawberry in the back corner.
Really can't wait for this round, should be kick ass.
20171006 142903

Top Bottom