Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@DemonTrich I'm being told I can't posts music videos anymore, that it'll earn a ban? If that really is the case could you just delete the video on the last page? I also posted the same one on Tnelz's thread if you could get that one too? Thanks man.

incogneato

incogneato

@DemonTrich I'm being told I can't posts music videos anymore, that it'll earn a ban? If that really is the case could you just delete the video on the last page? I also posted the same one on Tnelz's thread if you could get that one too? Thanks man.
Yea Moto got the ban hammer. In fairness it wasnt just music videos that got him banned, still surprised to see an all around good dude get banned for music vids on his own thread. Its a good reminder this place isnt as much ours as we like to think it is. Were more like a bunch of stoners crashing on the couch at some dudes business lol! I think it would be fine in your playhouse thread in the lobby tho. It looks like the boss just likes to keep the site organized.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yea Moto got the ban hammer. In fairness it wasnt just music videos that got him banned, still surprised to see an all around good dude get banned for music vids on his own thread. Its a good reminder this place isnt as much ours as we like to think it is. Were more like a bunch of stoners crashing on the couch at some dudes business lol! I think it would be fine in your playhouse thread in the lobby tho. It looks like the boss just likes to keep the site organized.
So maybe just the wrong thread category to be posting it in? Things are definitely different around here these days.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea it’s like once you get comfortable look out lmao
That’s why the couch lock cafe was so great back in the day. Anything goes kind of forum lol

P

Pimples

You gotta act an asshole to get banned on any of the forums usually. Most that get the hammer...you can see why. Except for riu. You can act a complete rude rule breaking (do they even have em) doucher and not get banned at that place. Fukin free for all parents are outta town over there. Back in Overgrow.com days..we had the Shark Tank. Man that was brutal. Early seed vendor wars in full effect as well. The shit that went on back then at that forum....wouldn't pass today. At all.

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Snagged a couple shots of a couple of the Tokyo from Seeds of Compassion that I have in flower. Stunted to hell but, not looking too bad though I guess.
20171021 122721
20171021 123013
20171021 123908
20171021 123956

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I would rock some Tokyo. Like godzilla. Nice.
This the info that was available on them when I bought them:
Tokyo is the super rare Blue Orca cut (‘71 Kandahar x ‘76 Thai) from the brotherhood o' Eternal Love crossed to Gorilla Biscuit. It is essentially what Blueberry wishes it could be with Gorilla Biscuit for extra power, trichs, and sour lime terpenes.

P

Pimples

This the info that was available on them when I bought them:
Tokyo is the super rare Blue Orca cut (‘71 Kandahar x ‘76 Thai) from the brotherhood o' Eternal Love crossed to Gorilla Biscuit. It is essentially what Blueberry wishes it could be with Gorilla Biscuit for extra power, trichs, and sour lime terpenes.
Ibe heard of Blue Orca out west. Indeed rare and from what ive heard a real ass kicker and easy to grow.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
slaps hu. Kids and their slang.
How's it going Pops.
thats funny........ we've come from posters and pictures to "slaps" I am pretty updated on newer lingo slang but that is a newbie for me. Im sill hanging black light posters meself. :D Hey papa got your lava lamp going. Mornin farmers!!!

Top Bottom