Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Got calcium problems myself led for you! gonna stay up give Epsom salt folier feed cause I’ve slightly over fed so just water this time. Think have more issues so feedback is welcomed

You don't have Ca issues. That first leaf looks like K problem, might even be fungal. The rest of the plants are dark green and waxy: N excess. But in general your garden looks good. Just back off with N and you're golden. No eed for Epsom just yet as it's gonna make your plant uptake even more N.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

maybe kelp or silicon might help?
They all have a small amount of kelp in the soil as well as grow stones, which provide a little extra silica besides what they get from other sources.
After I had my little shut down I've had one problem after another trying to get things back on track but, I'm getting there. I have my issues at times but, there are lots of people much healthier/more able than me that don't or can't produce buds like I do, and I'm really not able to do much more than I do, physically and certainly not financially.

They need calmag!!!!
LMAO! Why didn't I think of that!!! (I don't think he's in on the joke, lol.)
25l7tf
Sonofa
25l948
25g2kr

Funk junky

Funk junky

You don't have Ca issues. That first leaf looks like K problem, might even be fungal. The rest of the plants are dark green and waxy: N excess. But in general your garden looks good. Just back off with N and you're golden. No eed for Epsom just yet as it's gonna make your plant uptake even more N.
yeah thanks was thinking k and know have overfed N. I noticed before though I also have to use more cal mag will try get close up later but I'm getting purple veins and stems this goes after feeding cal mag. ive noticed on previos grows with led (this being only third grow under led hps before that for years). I have to up dose more than label says which ive never been comftable with. the lighter green plant is not showing purple veins she is granddaddy blue. the other three are jabbas stash one bubba dom one snow lotus sat, one inbetween leaning more snow lotus. now there is purple in this strain I will post photo of cutting but poor photo. has purple pinstripes that I think are strain expression not deficiency. but if anyone can help be nice? when I switched to led I also switched nutes and medium and am doing seed run so am still dialing things in

A8A2BC14 F957 4950 9EF5 BE261153C3FE
53BA339A 69CF 4563 873C AD1E1FE72361
9B340431 B53F 4591 A3FD A93567DCF9E0
393930C6 7D45 4DBD B9F1 673235C11FE3
Funk junky

Funk junky

Aah have been on the Ken’s gdp thread and definitely temps could be cause. Bought water bed heater but they didn’t send instructions in English only Dutch and German now my Dutch is Kleine beche I can speak with a Dutch citizen who is minor English speaker and have broken conversation but we understand each over. But my reading was restricted too how many extasey pollen had been seized when I used to read there papers when living there. So have not added to garden as not sure on working thermostat thought would have a probe

Toaster79

Toaster79

Aah have been on the Ken’s gdp thread and definitely temps could be cause. Bought water bed heater but they didn’t send instructions in English only Dutch and German now my Dutch is Kleine beche I can speak with a Dutch citizen who is minor English speaker and have broken conversation but we understand each over. But my reading was restricted too how many extasey pollen had been seized when I used to read there papers when living there. So have not added to garden as not sure on working thermostat thought would have a probe

Upload the german part and Ill translate it for you.

Also calmag is gonna add N to the formula so go easy on it. And N is gonna start locking all sorts of shit out.

Top Bottom