Papua New Guinea Sativa

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

"Papua New Guinea Sativa"

Does this really exist? or is it like bigfoot? Seeds? clone only? :character0053:

K

Kaliman

I know someone over at the Mr Nice Forum, Gert Lush, and he has something called PNG 303 which is a Papuan land race and which he's incorporated into his crosses and the pot is absolutely stellar with a marked sativa trippy very strong high.

drunknbass

drunknbass

I know someone over at the Mr Nice Forum, Gert Lush, and he has something called PNG 303 which is a Papuan land race and which he's incorporated into his crosses and the pot is absolutely stellar with a marked sativa trippy very strong high.

does he release seeds or cuts? or is this a private stash?

K

kingbrown

theres plenty of png sativa in the highlands just got to get there of course the stuff is legendary

fractal

fractal

KC brains has something called 303 sativa in his lineup. From all I heard KC brains seeds are pretty shitty though.

dankworth

dankworth

I am going right now to get my permission slip signed so I can go on the Papau New Guinea Landrace Field Trip.

drunknbass

drunknbass

I am going right now to get my permission slip signed so I can go on the Papau New Guinea Landrace Field Trip.

yea it could be fun without that whole abducted and held for ransom part. i could do without that experience.

S

Silap1

I know someone over at the Mr Nice Forum, Gert Lush, and he has something called PNG 303 which is a Papuan land race and which he's incorporated into his crosses and the pot is absolutelyma stellar with a marked sativa trippy very strong high.

Top Bottom