Passing Out After Pot.

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

catalyst

i have diabetic friends and they would be the first tell me if it caused low blood sugars. Some people just pass out due to high quality sensi, not low blood sugars.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i have diabetic friends and they would be the first tell me if it caused low blood sugars. Some people just pass out due to high quality sensi, not low blood sugars.
Ok, I'm only going off personal experience not science. Everytime I dab someone who is new to the experience they literally turn white,thought process shuts down and until I give them sugar

Necromancer

Necromancer

When the 1st wife told me she was preggo,was listening to music and smoking some strawberry haze ...Felt immediate Morning sickness and Nausea!

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

Lol. I stopped at my unkles shop the other day to burn one with him and drink a few beers. I notice a scab on his forehead that looked like a really bad rugburn. Shit, im cracking up just trying to write this post. But anyways, asked him what happened to his head. He told me that he took a big rip off his vaporizer standing up in his kitchen with hard wood floors. Said it felt like he stood up too fast. Fainted and landed on his forehead. Slid it across the god damn floor. Looks silly as hell. All i did was make fun of him all night. Lol
Hello, new to forum but not to smoking weed. This reminds me of when I used to live in FLA many eons ago ( now live in LV ). Ever heard of a Texas elevator shotgun? Basically a shotgun but rising up from a nealing position. Likely to fall down!

G gnome

G gnome

Smoked shatter for the first. Couch locked the wife couch locked feet on coffee table clinching the cushion. She just kept sayin "make it stop, make it stop". Over and over that's the last thing I remember. Got up in the morning oven was on and empty there was a pan with crumbs and an empty Tostitos pizza box. I asked her if she cooked a pizza looked around the bed crumbs everywhere she says what pizza? Neither one of us could remember shit. Lol
Tostitos? Gross!!! Probably did more damage than the weed

The 80's want their fridge back!
our fridge is so old we named it.....Betsy haha

Top Bottom