Paying homage to POWs and MIAs

• Thread starter stanknugzz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

We have all heard of our particular struggle referred to as a war. The other day, I was in a thread and it reminded me of a few cats that I have had strong connections with, both online and offline over the years, that had fallen on hard times. Some of them are definitely behind bars (POW). Others, predominantly online, are just not around anymore (MIA). After thinking about it more than usual for the past few days, I thought that starting a thread to pay homage to all of those people would be a nice thing to do. I have several brothers in life that have lost their lives literally or upon imprisonment all because of this beloved plant. It is a sad state, but it just makes me even more determined to keep up the fight. I just think it would take some of the weight off of my heart to pay some respect by naming and/or telling stories of fond memories about these people. I will start it off I guess. I will refrain from naming anyone by their birth name. I have love for all of these people, especially those that I know personally. I don't want to name the people I know in my day to day, but you are all loved and missed.

@slausongardens Miss that dude for sure. He definitely has a huge heart. I hope upon his release he will be back around the farm. Stay strong brother.

@Redskywalker Some of you might know him as the breeder from Viper Venom Seed Company. He got caught up shortly after we became homies. He said he had gotten out of his mess and was looking at getting legal in Canada, but communication went silent not too long thereafter. I hope all is well brother.

I know that there are several others that I am missing at the moment and I encourage you to post up your loved ones that have fallen or are being held down by the machine. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

When I read the title line I was moved
very cool and I read through the 1st reply and it made sense, yes its cool to have friends u meet here get to know then the hard pert of life hits and shit goes wrong some time very wrong
the same can be said about war War Shit gets real people don't come home and for this Veteran losing some good friends hurt and bringing home the pain makes loven life hard sometimes. But then you happen across a Jaws or a Capulator or Loompa and your life takes a new turn
remember farmers its not the destination at the end of the road but the journey on that road we travel. So love laughf cry grow and share But most of all Just Live.

Great Positive farmers Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom