Payne Farms 2016 Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I'm curious too. I'm familiar with Vancouver BC Moonshine, Blue Moonshine and Moonshine Haze... but wtf is Prime Moonshine?!

papapayne

papapayne

What is the lineage and origin of the prime moonshine?

Prime moonshine is from bigworm genetics. Its optimus prime x (blue moonshine x Purple northern lights #5) Can be picked up from oregon elite seeds. This is a clone - first time running her outdoors. Indoors, she was unstoppable - biggest plant so got scrogs the hardest, snapped the main stem in that indoor cycle, and didnt even phase her, yielded the largest single plant that cycle of some fermenting mango smelling towers of bud. Im getting a little concerned though about her trigger time...shes the only plant right now in the big greenhouse that is still showing 0 signs of trigger. In my short season, thats not the best thing. Nor cal on the other hand....

papapayne

papapayne

I've got F4 BG Cinderella beans myself! Congrats!

Dude... where did you find Mandala? I've been scouring the whole Bay Area trying to find Mandala's genetics and to no avail. There've gotta be only a small handful of folks that have those...

I got it as a clone from a grower friend here in oregon. Got a lot of highly desirable genetics from him, very blessed. And yea, I am beyond words about the c99 to! thats a treasure for sure.

papapayne

papapayne

What is the lineage and origin of the prime moonshine?

Im sure some of you guys are noticing, I know I am...but my plants are not LUSH this year. I had my soil tested pre-season, and thought it was pretty complete, but I am just not seeing happy lush plants this year. The growth is slower, a lot more inner yellow leaves. I dont know what is missing, but its something! I dont know if I just bit off to to much and have to many plants and animals for one person to properly care for, or what. The plants are always praying, but yea. I dont know if I am just being to hard on myself, or what. But something is off this season.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I have to admire that you have a heuristic mind that is just as open and susceptible at every level as the rest of us. We share a common bond within this genus and to those of us whom take this seriously I commend you!

Self doubt is the 1st sign of being Genuine.

papapayne

papapayne

I have to admire that you have a heuristic mind that is just as open and susceptible at every level as the rest of us. We share a common bond within this genus and to those of us whom take this seriously I commend you!

Self doubt is the 1st sign of being Genuine.
Thank you kind sir. I appreciate it.

papapayne

papapayne

My biggest lesson will be in the soil. All my in ground plants are outperforming the 200s. Which means I'm really gonna work on building soil, compost, and castings up for next year. Bought 10# of worms and added them to my worm bins. Hopefully next year I will have enough to dump a ton of worms into the soil.

papapayne

papapayne

31 july update 006
31 july update 002

papapayne

papapayne

Kinda sad to say, this years plants definitely wont have needed the huge ceilings in the greenhouse. I will have to try harder for trees next year!

Blaze

Blaze

Kinda sad to say, this years plants definitely wont have needed the huge ceilings in the greenhouse. I will have to try harder for trees next year!

Having that extra air flow is important, most people pack their greenhouses too tight IMO. General rule of thumb is you want your air space above your plants to be 2/3rd of your total volume in a greenhouse. So if you have a 15' tall roof, you want your plants at 5'.

papapayne

papapayne

Whew, long ass day today. Dug out a 6 foot deep, 3 foot wide circle and stuck a 18 foot 4x4 into the ground and cemented it in for ridge posts. I'm planning on putting 2 more in, and once I do, I will be able to rest easier knowing that even in a down pour, or snow, my bows wont buckle or reverse.

plants also got a very nice drenching of EWC tea, with liquid kelp, liquid fish, bone meal, and feather meal.

20160802 172156

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I am grateful to be a part of your unfolding experience. Mine's unfolding too.

Glad to be locked-in on this thread. We've got some fascinating minds walking us through this jungle. You're one too!

papapayne

papapayne

I am grateful to be a part of your unfolding experience. Mine's unfolding too.

Glad to be locked-in on this thread. We've got some fascinating minds walking us through this jungle. You're one too!

Got a thread going if so, mind posting a link? Or feel free to post pics here to

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I don't think I ever figured out how to post farm links. If you look-up "Is she really that thirsty?" you'll find my Skywalker OG thread.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Believe me, I'd love to go bigger than a 7 gallon but I wouldn't wanna stress out my beautiful girlfriend. Just keeps things manageable. Without restrictions I'd go into hundred gallon-plus pots!

papapayne

papapayne

Ya, i feel that. its taking 2 years to ease my lady into it, and she still struggles at times with the lifestyle. The hash making, and trim / drying process is espcailly unloved by her. Trim gets everywhere, plants and weed are everywhere, whole property reeks, people she doesnt really know helping trim, etc.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Ya, i feel that. its taking 2 years to ease my lady into it, and she still struggles at times with the lifestyle. The hash making, and trim / drying process is espcailly unloved by her. Trim gets everywhere, plants and weed are everywhere, whole property reeks, people she doesnt really know helping trim, etc.
It's... it's... it's like you 'know'

Top Bottom