Payne Farms 2016 Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

It's... it's... it's like you 'know'
I mean, I'm this little guy... I grow for the year ahead. I'm a left temporal lobe epileptic. I need medicine and I do what I do so that I'm not up against Harborside's prices.

Hahahahaha!

papapayne

papapayne

Well, I Got the second post in, and hooked up the first 2 fans on the middle pole. Got 1 more pole to set, and 6 more fans to hang. Works never done!

Had some company on the farm to today, @Dr.Amber Trichome and her husband came out for a bit, and I got to try the volcano. Really want to get me one of them now! Its not very often we have company mid season, so was a nice change of pace to chat with some cool folks.

In some sad news, 2 of our ducks got snatched to, probably coyotes. Here one minute, awol the next.

20160803 125356
20160804 173407

papapayne

papapayne

I mean, I'm this little guy... I grow for the year ahead. I'm a left temporal lobe epileptic. I need medicine and I do what I do so that I'm not up against Harborside's prices.

Hahahahaha!

sorry to hear that! my younger sister has had 2 laser brain surgeries to attempt to correct her grand mal seizures, so I definitely have that near and dear to my heart to. What strains have you found that have helped you the most?

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I like Lavender for relaxation and sleep. For clarity there are any number of interesting pineapple phenos circulating the Bay Area that settle the neuros yet still allow for sharpness. Not trying to stray away from a grow-thread just, answering.

See, I really can't smoke in the day time because what I do for work involves quick wit, tact and critical thinking. All I really do is smoke before bed and then that pretty much sets me up neurologically for the following day.

papapayne

papapayne

I like Lavender for relaxation and sleep. For clarity there are any number of interesting pineapple phenos circulating the Bay Area that settle the neuros yet still allow for sharpness. Not trying to stray away from a grow-thread just, answering.

See, I really can't smoke in the day time because what I do for work involves quick wit, tact and critical thinking. All I really do is smoke before bed and then that pretty much sets me up neurologically for the following day.

Thanks for the info man!

papapayne

papapayne

Well, got the second power circuit ran to the greenhouse, And I have all 3 ridge support 4x4s in now, concrete is set, got 6 of 8 fans in, and as soon as the last concrete hardens, I will get the last 2 up. Its amazing the difference in air flow, its drastically so much better now. once the last 2 fans are in, I know its gonna be the ticket. It went from a sauna during the day, to rather pleasant under the shadow of the trees. The Dehumidifier is now running about half time to keep humidity dialed in, mostly at night, and everything is transitioning to flower nicely. Stretch is still going strong, I love seeing them go! Got them top dressed with seabird guano, and flower bat guano, and the first BT spray out. The bangi hazes are both prob the most impressive to me so far this season. They STINK from about 10 feet out, and are becoming massive. Anyway, enough yacking, heres some pics!

20160807 191259
20160807 191324
20160807 192046

papapayne

papapayne

Well, I been THROWING compost tea, casting tea, IMO, fPJ, LAB, and OHN and am much happier with the lushness. They are back on track it seems, and showing explosive stretch growth.

papapayne

papapayne

Well...I found my problem. Had water tested....10.1 pH and 382 ppm from the well.

papapayne

papapayne

malawi from ace seedss week 12 now of flower

20160818 120154

Down the greenhouse - correcting the ph / bad water issue is definitely providing positive results.

20160819 1302551

Plants behind the greenhouse for size, thats a 12 foot ladder, 8 foot cages, 6.5 feet between t posts.

20160819 1303111

papapayne

papapayne

Well, been prob 8 waterings now of good clean water, with ph correction and alkaloids filtered out. I gotta say, I think this was the problem. I been doing more and more research on alkaloid heavy water, and it seems all areas of my garden have been affected. Clones in the aerocloner have always struggled here, and the veggie garden this year as well as suffered the effects. Its definitely amazing to find the problem, now to make the corrections to the system to.

Behind the greenhouse in ground were the least effected and doing very well (Containers concentrate the salts and alkaloids from the water) Bangi haze on the end there - for size thats a 10 foot rigid pole. Shes not doing stretching yet.

20160822 095231

Purple kush in middle, grand masters at her shoulders

20160822 095254

Purple trainwreck

20160822 095304

grand master kish
20160822 095314

Wet dreams x sour cherry - bred my me.

20160822 095059

Blaze

Blaze

Glad you got your pH issues figured out. You are more patient than I am, I don't think I could run a 13 week strain in a dep, I would be cursing it that whole last month.

Top Bottom