Pest Identification

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

I looked around in the stickies and beyond them as well and no luck.. I have what seems to be some shit as well that I couldn't identify..

help me please!!

pest always ruin my shit..

Pest identification
Pest identification 2
Pest identification 3

cannabeans

cannabeans

Its very hard to tell in those pics, but look into "mealybugs"

bankcee

bankcee

I'm unsure as they look very similar but at the same time they don't lol

here's some more damage and some sort of fecal matter, I'm assuming.

anyone? trying captain jacks dead bug and sm90 should I get protekt to foliar as well? or what else should I be applying?

20170719 161417
20170719 161525
20170719 161530

P

PaulWood

create a thread brotha!

but yes they are aphids and seems likr larvae as well could be wrong though..
Sorry about that. I have one. No replies. Thanks. I have pulled the plant. I cannot seem to delete my previous post.

Again. Sorry.

bankcee

bankcee

Sorry about that. I have one. No replies. Thanks. I have pulled the plant. I cannot seem to delete my previous post.

Again. Sorry.

no worries I'm just yanking your chain. haha

but yeah those are pretty infested, i would bother. trash what you got and get another one started and from day one from rooted clone spray neem and spinosad. alternating those two usually do work, just for some reason havent been working for me hahaha

P

PaulWood

no worries I'm just yanking your chain. haha

but yeah those are pretty infested, i would bother. trash what you got and get another one started and from day one from rooted clone spray neem and spinosad. alternating those two usually do work, just for some reason havent been working for me hahaha
Thanks. Plant is gone. It's strange. I use both in the rest of the plants but stopped on the autos this close to being done. Not sure if that's right. None of the other plants have any signs. Thank goodness.

bankcee

bankcee

now I've ran into these wierd frog looking things with wings. lol idk what the hell they are.

anyone got an idea what they are?

20170901 164236
20170901 164323
20170901 164302
20170901 164250

mind my ugly fingers hahahah!!!

J

JamesKnight

It is difficult to identify the pest in these pictures but it could be mealybugs or someone from the family of beetles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom