Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
perfectly safe..but they come with a waiver and a PDF

my ladybugs came with a coupon for more and that is about it
my nematodes came with sawdust
my beneficial mites came with no PDF file

you decide after reading the facts sheets people

What facts man? How is botanigard bad for us? Do you actually have some basis for your belief or is it just fear based?

TimeLine

TimeLine

yeah but read the facts that indoor shiit comes with huge directions and from what I have seen fromsetups on here naw...it says well ventilated area and other BS

you urself said properly apply so lets not feed some narrative to people who would not fit the criteria 99% of people on here would be in

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
perfectly safe..but they come with a waiver and a PDF

my ladybugs came with a coupon for more and that is about it
my nematodes came with sawdust
my beneficial mites came with no PDF file

you decide after reading the facts sheets people

Perfectly safe when diluted and used appropriately, yeah, they are actually.. Jeez man...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
yeah but read the facts that indoor shiit comes with huge directions and from what I have seen fromsetups on here naw...it says well ventilated area and other BS

you urself said properly apply so lets not feed some narrative to people who would not fit the criteria 99% of people on here would be in

Lol what narrative man? I'm telling people they're safe when used properly. That includes safe handling and application procedures which anyone using a pesticide should be familiar with before using it. It's not, that, complicated...

TimeLine

TimeLine

An extensive literature search was conducted to evaluate risks related to human exposure to Beauveria bassiana. A total of 8 distinct reports naming the genus Beauveria Vuill. as the alleged cause of fungal infections and disease of humans were identified, but only 4 of these reports could be conclusively attributed to species of the genus Beauveria. Like any micro-organism, Beauveria bassiana has the potential to act as an opportunistic pathogen

there ya go ya said state a case..now fit the narrative some more or buy ladybugs for 2 bucks

Last edited:
TimeLine

TimeLine

microbial biopesticide ha comeon man with 100 years of science behind it...we know so lil of this heck we know probly the least about the fungi world..they are not even sure how many kingdoms we have really

so you choose microbial biopesta whatever or lady bugs

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
microbial biopesticide ha comeon man with 100 years of science behind it...we know so lil of this heck we know probly the least about the fungi world..they are not even sure how many kingdoms we have really

so you choose microbial biopesta whatever or lady bugs

Yeah, I would. Id choose the biopesticide every time. Ladybugs are nearly useless indoors under HID if you dont soak them I something like cocacola to make their wings sticky to prevent them from flying into the lights and dying. And even then... they dont even come close to the kill rate of botanigard.

I'm honestly surprised you even hate on that one... You sound paranoid and irrational. I'm honestly not even sure why I'm bothering to argue about this anymore.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am now terrified of the implications of my mosquito dunks.

TimeLine

TimeLine

ha ^

serious lets not trust labels....although the farming community in general are suckers for labels..grrrr seed sellers ha

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
ha ^

serious lets not trust labels....although the farming community in general are suckers for labels..grrrr seed sellers ha
Yeah let's not trust labels. Fuck science I say. Especially when they say it's safe, dead giveaway it's not safe.

Do you apply this same nonsensical logic to vaccines?

Last edited:
TimeLine

TimeLine

see you are refusing to accept things have adverse affects and are offering absolutes
are vaccines needed yes, can they be harmful yes, the risk if i don't take one is potential disease that can cause death, and I also have no other solutions to prevent that then trying to avoid contact and my own immune system

what I am offering is a solution to a problem with less to none adverse affects

see you are applying nonsensical logic by correlating vaccines with an option of a microbial biopestices or a beneficial insect or preventive enviro steps

BTW by you correlating vaccines to this discussion I now know what type personality I am dealing with and I feel I have reached the target audience with truths and facts

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
see you are refusing to accept things have adverse affects and are offering absolutes
are vaccines needed yes, can they be harmful yes, the risk if i don't take one is potential disease that can cause death, and I also have no other solutions to prevent that then trying to avoid contact and my own immune system

what I am offering is a solution to a problem with less to none adverse affects

see you are applying nonsensical logic by correlating vaccines with an option of a microbial biopestices or a beneficial insect or preventive enviro steps

BTW by you correlating vaccines to this discussion I now know what type personality I am dealing with and I feel I have reached the target audience with truths and facts

Actually no, I compared the two because some people avoid vaccines out of fear and ignorance, the same reasons some people avoid pesticides. Mainly, because they dont actually know anything about how they work.

I've never said pesticides cant have adverse affects. Many can and do, many don't when used properly. It is YOU who is refusing to accept that some pesticides are perfectly safe when used properly.

Dont get me wrong, pesticides are a last resort and always should be in any IPM strategy. You dont just blast them out at the first sign of a pest, you use them when other control methods have been exhausted and the pests reach a critical threshold where they can cause serious crop damage.

Monitoring with sticky traps and the use of beneficial insects and or natural control measures and prevention is always preferred first. I never argued that. but when those dont work, which they often dont, sometime pesticides is the safe answer. And if you know your shit you wont be afraid to use them properly.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

I found the other and bought on eBay but could not find these
Orius laevigatus

Try google. We have a separate online shop for the bugs, not on ebay. Use orius laevigatus and amblyseus cucumeris together

TimeLine

TimeLine

my lady bug population has been going strong for 3 months now
get one of those 5 dollar bug net things on amazon or wherever
https://www.amazon.com/MAGIKON-6-Inch-Observation-Butterfly-Habitat/dp/B01LEC3KHC

cage/container they escape easily
this lil thing is great and if ya got a lil one makes a great thing for them to interact with

I put a blueberry or nana non citrus fruit and a cotton ball soaked for water...or sometimes lettuce or old fan leave...

you will find out where the bugs are quickly they really do flock right to them....I had a young plant that musta been really infected it was like the tree of ladybugs to the point is was preventing light to plant so many were on it...but that plant served as a breeding ground and has recovered anyways

edit..a piece of banana not the entire thing

also cut a circle of cardboard to fit bottom of the net cage as it will be way easier to empty any dead bugs etc out as they catch to the net a bit

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

my lady bug population has been going strong for 3 months now
get one of those 5 dollar bug net things on amazon or wherever
https://www.amazon.com/MAGIKON-6-Inch-Observation-Butterfly-Habitat/dp/B01LEC3KHC

cage/container they escape easily
this lil thing is great and if ya got a lil one makes a great thing for them to interact with

I put a blueberry or nana non citrus fruit and a cotton ball soaked for water...or sometimes lettuce or old fan leave...

you will find out where the bugs are quickly they really do flock right to them....I had a young plant that musta been really infected it was like the tree of ladybugs to the point is was preventing light to plant so many were on it...but that plant served as a breeding ground and has recovered anyways

edit..a piece of banana not the entire thing

also cut a circle of cardboard to fit bottom of the net cage as it will be way easier to empty any dead bugs etc out as they catch to the net a bit

I had some ladybugs but found them useless in my case, but orius and cucumeris worked well.

TimeLine

TimeLine

yea the lady bugs need a bit of time..I found issue DEC on my mothers and future mothers...so I knew I had time to work it out over the winter and get a system down for next year when I run an indoor auto crop...

sometimes ya gotta work that micro envro out and concede the push forward

I have not tried the 2 you listed but have had friends who love em and yea way less "care/time" then ladybugs

Top Bottom