Peyote Purple

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

selfed seeds are great practice.. if you're getting away with it no hermies and ok yields, do it up by all means.. risky running S2s IMO unless they work. but might find some interesting things in the 2nd gen selfing as well..

CCSBGenetics

CCSBGenetics

Here are my end results of the Purple Peyote Bag-Seed.

Linage on mine is possibly Purple Peyote x GG #4
Huge taste and smell of GG
Pics below with test results

Screenshot 20180404 102510
IMG 0624
C

cannavore

i believe i have the same seed stock in which Kaiki found their Bubba male. hopefully i can get all 15 to pop when the time comes. i want a "male" :)

dankninja

dankninja

i believe i have the same seed stock in which Kaiki found their Bubba male. hopefully i can get all 15 to pop when the time comes. i want a "male" :)

lol how did you manage that? charlie has the S1 and S2 cuts he uses to make the PP from recipe, at least thats how it was being made. Honestly if you find a stable PP male at all, you have won the "lottery".

think charlie won a hefty breeder of the year prize with Peyote, cant remember when. very custom job, not a simple chuck. %11 male population, just like CSI humboldt's bubba S1

C

cannavore

lol how did you manage that? charlie has the S1 and S2 cuts he uses to make the PP from recipe, at least thats how it was being made. Honestly if you find a stable PP male at all, you have won the "lottery".

think charlie won a hefty breeder of the year prize with Peyote, cant remember when. very custom job, not a simple chuck. %11 male population, just like CSI humboldt's bubba S1
interesting, i wasn't aware of male populations showing up in Nspecta's S1's... I was under the impression PP is based off of Katsu, or more specifically a "male/female" Katsu Bubba line, which is what i have. and the guy i got them from used to be in the same trading group as kaiki and others.

dankninja

dankninja

it is mostly katsu, but i had the original lineage and pre 98 is in it, or was. nspecta cops to the 11%, publicly I believe lol. charlie did revamp the strain at one point, some people complained about potency I believe. after that, I lost track of what he was actually using..

the lineage was four way? IX of bubba S1s, S2s, and 1 katsu cut I believe. he could be using males from seed stock now...I just doubt it...

im guessing..because who knows what PP will do if..but im guessing that a PP male used in an F1 of PP would produce regular amount of males..

Last edited:
dankninja

dankninja

ok well its not 11% now lol...

Originally Posted by charlie garcia
Yeap, if they can give nice males (maybe 5%), I cant call them fems, despite its breeding process, think is fairest way, few males but enough to release them with 10 seeds per pack, double than in fems so better chances to find stellar individuals
We are using same mom in all and every batch so not changes at all since the beginning
Lovely line, lovely smoke
smile.gif

best
kaiki
(Pre98 Bubba x Katsu S1M) x (Katsu S1F x Katsu S1M)

I stand corrected...ish. thought they had S2 katsu in there

C

cannavore

Here's the Male/Female Katsu Bubba line grown by Mustafunk. Looks pretty similar to PP to me.

User28102 pic1586024 1460225037

dankninja

dankninja

looks sexy...ive had PP look green, purple, half green, half purple, everywhere in between. and at least 3 males found for me.. but I went through 40 or so easily..I dont put a whole lot of faith into the pre98 thing anyway, hazeman has a cut that predates that..orgnkid was the katsu guy I always thought, and there was two? katsus...maybe. long ago..

C

cannavore

So basically what I understand about Bubba Kush and the different cuts are as followed...

Bubba Kush = Josh D OG x Bubba (NL) herm

Green Pheno = Katsu Bubba Kush = Orgnkid's cut that he acquired in 2000-2001 and sold to GreenCrackMan. GreenCrackMan then sold it to Katsu in 2003.

Purple Pheno = Also from Orgnkid in 2000-2001. "Wasn't as dank. For sure different than the others" - ThaDocta on The Adam Dunn Show.
"Any purple pheno of Bubba Kush was made by someone else" - Matt Bubba Berger on The Adam Dunn Show

Pre98 Bubba Kush = Widely spread Swerve S1 cut sourced around 2006

Original Bubba Kush = 93 Bubba Kush = The original "pre98" which the term was coined by ThaDocta for the cut Shabud aka 707 Seedbank sourced before the year 2000. It's the oldest/most original Bubba Kush cut and probably the source of all the other cuts.

dankninja

dankninja

looks accurate to me, I remember the orgnkid story being that. didnt know the swerve cut was an S1?

and the NL...this is pre NL era I believe right? other than that, all looks very accurate to me, nice history lesson:)

honestly all the lore and reverence we give all these guys...makes me smh. alot of them just in right spot right time, we end up making them such icons, tracking down their genetic accidents lol.

DN

Top Bottom