Ph Adjustment- Meter Was Out Now I Need To Fix

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I was concerned I picked up russet mites, I had some plants with classic full canoe leaves and I started treating before my scope came in. Since I have had my scope I have not seen a single moving bug. Also, my outdoor is looking great after the flush, and the inside also is looking great. I agree now I sit back and wait. Let shit deg out and see what the new growth looks like and scope daily. I have several I need to move to flower tent in the next week or two so I want to be sure they are 100%
I hear ya man. Growin cannabis is like raising kids, we freak at every cough or sniffle lol

G gnome

G gnome

I see these white dots, but nothing moving on any side of any leaf. I have treated them, so I would hope anything would be dead and I am doing a 3 day rotation right now. But I’m not even sure it’s the issue, I have never had mites and never needed a scope in 20 years of growing. Never had issues like this either, and not sure it could be nutrient related but I’m running bionacares Karma, pro grow, cal-mag, silica blast as per their feeding schedule.

Here’s some shots

View attachment 809166 View attachment 809165 View attachment 809167 View attachment 809168 View attachment 809169
Ur avatar is awesome man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom