Ph Started Dropping After Switch To 12/12. Dwc With Hydroton

• Thread starter Bobbyjaxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

Just started week 4 of flower. In veg pH always went up unless ec was to high. Since the flip pH has started going the other way. Ec is staying pretty stable. Water level in res goes down. pH goes down also. Having to add pH up to my res every 24 hours. Roots look great. No weird smells or build up anywhere in my res. Overall plant is healthy. Just can't explain why almost immediately after flipping to flower this started happening. Anybody with any experience with a situation like this, help would be much appreciated. Or am I worrying over nothing? Should I just keep adjusting back up everyday? Thanks!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Was 1.4ec. dropped it to 0.8 last night. pH stayed stable from then till now. Should I just go easy on nutes for the remainder of flower. About 30 days in on a 9 week strain.
When mine done that I diluted it a lil then continued with ph up. It grew out of it and everything going back normal now. Ppm going down and ph going up. I think it’s gotta get used to more feed little at a time.

Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

When mine done that I diluted it a lil then continued with ph up. It grew out of it and everything going back normal now. Ppm going down and ph going up. I think it’s gotta get used to more feed little at a time.
Thanks

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Depending on your base waters ec and conversion factor of you ec meter you should be good at .8-1.0 ec.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Base water is distilled so 0 ec. 700 is 1.0 ec on my meter

And just checked few minutes ago and since last nite ec and water level dropped pH rose from 5.8 to 6.0. Appears to be feeding again.
Surprising how a simple change in nutrient levels can make a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom