Phnom Phen Report

• Thread starter GreenMind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMind

GreenMind

Welcome to the Phnom Phen Grow Report!
Looks like I'll need to dust off the ol' camera soon.
But as I am sure you've all seen seedling pics, I will post first shots in about a month.
Ok, germination report;
I generally get very good germ rates with my system. Phom Phen was not a difficult seed to germ. Took about 6 days before they stuck their heads out of the soil. My average is 4 days. Very uniform seedlings, almost all up on the same day. Dark green in color.
Brass tax; 10/10 germination. And 1 seedling culled due to a stunted tap root. So, 9 in total.
Stay tuned!

GreenMind

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

great start Green Mind! can you describe your setup, lights, ferts etc...:)

GreenMind

GreenMind

Hi Alex,
outside, in the sun, in the native soil that's been improved. At a latitude similar to where these genetics come from. Should show us an almost normal life cycle for these genetics.

GreenMind

GreenMind

GreenMind

Phnom Phen is an interesting variety. Has about 3 Phenos that I can see as of right now. All have similar leaf type. Not an extreme sativa leaf type, more rounded.

1. Is a whorled triploid, which might be my favorite so far. Out of a pack of 9 seeds started, I found 2 Triploid.

2. Is a more traditional/normal style plant. Tighter internodes than I see with most crazy sativa varieties. Most seeds popped fall in this category.

3. Is Freaky. I don't want to say mutant, because I don't think it is. But it grows WAY different than any plants I have experience with. As a seedling, it looks like a Mutant. Then with 2 weeks growth returns to an almost normal growth, but with grows with 2 main stems. Out of 9 seeds started, I found 2 of these Freaks.

Do people care to see this journal? It doesn't seem like people are very interested.

I hope, Attached is Picture of Triploid type Phnom Phen Pheno at 4 weeks from seed.

Triploid1
alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

Do people care to see this journal? It doesn't seem like people are very interested.
keep it up bro! we are here and very interested especially i am :rastadancing:

Top Bottom