Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Molenium

Molenium

I hate to pull a trump but half of the companies out there are phake noose. Granted no pgr's compared to one's you said but it's all sales based. People who don't know or care will opt for those, people who know won't. I never fully trust an organic nite shipped in a.....inorganic container with temp levels in what ranges. Use what works and flush it. Or use one or two time in flower that's it. I stop notes half way through sometimes. Especially if I added some mykos n castings..but those are the same...organic in synthetic clothing

bongstar

bongstar

Im 100 % against inorganic feeds and disease and pest control.There are many ways to control and produce top shelf nugs organically. It just requires a bit of knowledge in botany , biology and small amount of chemistry. Once you understand how plants break down nutrients and the functional roles of benificial bacteria and the roles each micro and macro nutrients play you can organicly achieve and far surpass the results that you only thought were possible with poision chem nutes. The organic trend is huge in food now a days, it will only be a matter of time till it hits the cannabis industry. Then the bottle babies and the poision peddlers will be left lost.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Im 100 % against inorganic feeds and disease and pest control.There are many ways to control and produce top shelf nugs organically. It just requires a bit of knowledge in botany , biology and small amount of chemistry. Once you understand how plants break down nutrients and the functional roles of benificial bacteria and the roles each micro and macro nutrients play you can organicly achieve and far surpass the results that you only thought were possible with poision chem nutes. The organic trend is huge in food now a days, it will only be a matter of time till it hits the cannabis industry. Then the bottle babies and the poision peddlers will be left lost.

lol nice way to revive an old thread. but "poison" chem nutes you are gonna make me laugh. ionic forms of elements is what the microbes break organic componds down into. by the look of your profile pic I can tell you are outdoors so why would you run hydro in the first place? you can chem feed with bactillus and microbes and they still have a benefit. you just need to replace them every week and learn how to use a ph/ppm meter. IMO soil is boring as shit. but I will not argue the quality of organic. but if you dont overdo chem you can get the same result.

bongstar

bongstar

lol nice way to revive an old thread. but "poison" chem nutes you are gonna make me laugh. ionic forms of elements is what the microbes break organic componds down into. by the look of your profile pic I can tell you are outdoors so why would you run hydro in the first place? you can chem feed with bactillus and microbes and they still have a benefit. you just need to replace them every week and learn how to use a ph/ppm meter. IMO soil is boring as shit. but I will not argue the quality of organic. but if you dont overdo chem you can get the same result.

bongstar

bongstar

. first off no one said any thing about hydro. Second Dont judge me by one pic.
I do indoor, green house and outdoor. And i can and do use ph and ppm meters. So nice try. Look poison is poison,
organic is the only way. You wont change my mind.

R

redlife215

Orga ic is the only way lol what a ignorant thing to say. I use both methods, some gardens and hoops i use synthetic and some i do organic so i def dont favor one over the other and anybody that thinks their way is the best way is def not the brightest. Different methods for diff situations

scubascrog

scubascrog

. first off no one said any thing about hydro. Second Dont judge me by one pic.
I do indoor, green house and outdoor. And i can and do use ph and ppm meters. So nice try. Look poison is poison,
organic is the only way. You wont change my mind.
Nice try?
Raw Ionic forms of poison?
what elements or compounds in MAP or K2SO4 are "poison" ?
eagerly waiting your idiotic response.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I take it raw ammonium nitrate is a "poison" in your book? lolo

scubascrog

scubascrog

you seem to be missing my pointy by my first message when you said who said anything about hydro.
you cant run organics in hydro. so. is all hydroponic weed poison to you?

scubascrog

scubascrog

so basically by adding microbes to your organic ferts they eat the ferts and produce "Poison???"

bongstar

bongstar

Wow i got under some ones skin because i chose to grow organic and am aginst inorganic pest control and plant food and am very aginst PRGS. To red, i never said my was better than anyone's. First i completely understand the break down process of organic Fertilizers.second bush master and phosphoload are toxic and cancerous, wich is the topic. third. When in concentrated forms Amonium nitrate and phosphoric acid both can burn skin and amonium nitrate can burn lungs!!!!!As far as im concerned that is poision. In the organic break down process these are never present in strong enough forms to hurt people. Grow how you want. And by the way there is organic hydro.

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

hahahahahahaha are you toppig your bowl with it? I'm not trying to change your mind. im just saying sticking to organic is fine, you just dont know anything about chem ferts and how to use them, and you claim them to be poison. if they can burn skin why doesnt my hand burn when i mix it up with my bare hands? I think you just blabber on and downtalk things because you just dont understand them. its okay :)

scubascrog

scubascrog

dont act like 90 percent of tomatos you buy and eat in everything arent hydroponically chemically grown... lol

bongstar

bongstar

hahahahahahaha are you toppig your bowl with it? I'm not trying to change your mind. im just saying sticking to organic is fine, you just dont know anything about chem ferts and how to use them, and you claim them to be poison. if they can burn skin why doesnt my hand burn when i mix it up with my bare hands? I think you just blabber on and downtalk things because you just dont understand them. its okay :)
I understand them completely and use to grow that way and had much sucsess. I changed. I have a deep knowledge in botany ,chemistry and biology. Ive been growing for 20 years.of course ive eatin chem tomatoes and they taste like garbage . thats why i grown most of my own tomatoes and other veggies. I started to grow organic because i truly believe in the health and medicinal benifits of cannibis. Organinc food is prized for its superior flavor and superior health benifits . cannibis is no different. I avoid all inorganics in growing because i have some cancer patients and many truly sick people i help. I also have many people who came to me because they wanted off prescription drugs, so .I try to give them the most healthy clean product possible. If you you use inorganic foliar feeds or worse sestimic poisons or spray poision pest control ,when you make concentrates or eddibles these compounds are present in the concentrates or eddibles. I personaly preffer to educate my patients and give them the healthiest product possible since they and myself believe in medicinal cannabis. There are many people who are profiteers who choose cheaper chemical nutrients because of the ease and even worse PRGS and sestimic poisions because they dont care about there patients, they care about profit just like big pharmacy. Im disgusted by this kind of behavior it is taking advantage of people who are seeking cure through cannabis .I choose what i choose because of passion and humanity not because i dont understand something.you choose inorganic thats fine. I will alway choose organic and will always educate. Happy farming

Last edited:
R

redlife215

No proof that organic fruits and veggies are more nutrient dense actually dummy. U are talking out ur ass and the only reason i got under my skin is cus u are acting smart and talking dumb. Do some research if ur so wise. Organic works and so does chemical there is no health benefits with one over the other so stop spreading baseless bullshot unless u got some facts to back it up

R

redlife215

So in regards to that link id imagine in cannibis it would increase terps which is awesome but like i said its not from the actual geowimg with orga ic fertilizers. It explains at the end of that paper i posted abpve. Wpupdnt it be great if everybody that posted their opinion included actual studies to help their argument

R

redlife215

I understand them completely and use to grow that way and had much sucsess. I changed. I have a deep knowledge in botany ,chemistry and biology. Ive been growing for 20 years.of course ive eatin chem tomatoes and they taste like garbage . thats why i grown most of my own tomatoes and other veggies. I started to grow organic because i truly believe in the health and medicinal benifits of cannibis. Organinc food is prized for its superior flavor and superior health benifits . cannibis is no different. I avoid all inorganics in growing because i have some cancer patients and many truly sick people i help. I also have many people who came to me because they wanted off prescription drugs, so .I try to give them the most healthy clean product possible. If you you use inorganic foliar feeds or worse sestimic poisons or spray poision pest control ,when you make concentrates or eddibles these compounds are present in the concentrates or eddibles. I personaly preffer to educate my patients and give them the healthiest product possible since they and myself believe in medicinal cannabis. There are many people who are profiteers who choose cheaper chemical nutrients because of the ease and even worse PRGS and sestimic poisions because they dont care about there patients, they care about profit just like big pharmacy. Im disgusted by this kind of behavior it is taking advantage of people who are seeking cure through cannabis .I choose what i choose because of passion and humanity not because i dont understand something.you choose inorganic thats fine. I will alway choose organic and will always educate. Happy farming
w 2674553420have

I am always mispelling and at first i thought u were just making a simple error but u did it multiple times. They are pgrs u dummy not prg funny u are such a botany and horticulture guru and dont even kmow the right name. Plant growth regulators

bongstar

bongstar

w 2674553420have

I am always mispelling and at first i thought u were just making a simple error but u did it multiple times. They are pgrs u dummy not prg funny u are such a botany and horticulture guru and dont even kmow the right name. Plant growth regulators
You realy dont like people growing organic do you. I have never bad mouthed any one. And your using childish come backs and resorting to name calling. I realy must have up set you. I care about my patients . there is proof .... Any one can google studys, and just one says this.
The findings are part of a growing body of evidence documenting how farming methods can influence the nutritional content of foods.

Another large meta-analysispublished in 2014, also in the British Journal of Nutrition, found that organic crops — ranging from carrots and broccoli to apples and blueberries — have substantially higher concentrations of a range of antioxidants and other potentially beneficial compounds. That review included data from more than 300 studies.

For instance, organic crops had about 50 percent more anthocyanins and flavonols compared with conventional crops. Anthocyanins are compounds that give fruits and vegetables, such as blueberries, their blue, purple and red hues.

Consumption of these compounds is linked to a variety of benefits, including anti-inflammatory effects. Flavonol compounds — found widely in fruits and vegetables — have also been shown to protect cells from damage, which can help fend off disease.. .... Sure sounds like health benifits to me.And as i said cannabis is no differant. I never tried to act smart. I stated my reason for growing organic Many people on here have knowledge in botany chemistry and biology and spelling has nothing to do with our growth knowledge. Organic is a choice and i will continue to chose it to produce my medicine for reasons i stated above. And please Relax.... Happy farming

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom