Phosphoload?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you use that shit as the label recommends it will also make your plants excessively hairy, tasteless and devoid of visible crystal and as a bonus may cause cancer and yes it will add bulk and density - you just may not want to smoke it

people overusing paclo pgrs are the reason they came up with terpinator - to try and put some shine back on the turd (terpinator - the turd polisher)

using paclobutrazol to grow plants you intend to ingest or to sell for consumption is illegal - these type products been banned and relabeled so many times cant keep up anymore

all that being said 1-2 ml gal watered one time (or added to the res and changed out after 1 day) should stop your stretch

the label used to recommend 2-4mls per liter for 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

lol, motherlode is right. Paclo products are for inexperienced grower's who cannot control there stretch and are looking for the most weight possible.

A bit of useful information: The creator of Phosphoload started Uber, he has sense developed a product called Recover that will basically reverse the negative effects Paclo has on the flowers.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

When I first started growing I was told by someone to use Phosphoload. Thankfully people here at the farm called me out on it.

If you want to control stretch, foliar with kelp and do your best to keep your day and night time temps the same. As Motherlode and Gr33nl3af stated....Phosphoload is NOT good for your plants....or for you.

N

noone88

Use at 4 ml/gallon ONCE between days 7-14 or if you want stretching to stop. Do not follow instructions on the label.

If used correctly, will add weight with marginal decrease in quality.

Don't forget the thing about PGRs. Use at your own discretion.

C

cesar

Use at 4 ml/gallon ONCE between days 7-14 or if you want stretching to stop. Do not follow instructions on the label.

If used correctly, will add weight with marginal decrease in quality.

Don't forget the thing about PGRs. Use at your own discretion.
Wait so You used once? One of the guys in the hydro store told me to use .8ml per gallon JUST 3 TIMES

Leew421

Leew421

To control stretch bend the plant or super crop it some. You can also flood the night environment to around 700ppm of co2. I would never use a product only once in the cycle and especially one that decrease quality. Stretch is a sativa trait, enjoy the qualities she has and don't interrupt too much and she will bless you.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you have to use this shit, you only use it 1x. Either at flip to stop stretch, or at week 3 to add bulk and cancer to your product.

Dan789

Dan789

Shit like this is why I never want to have to buy bud in a dispensary. No idea what the grower, or equivalent used during grow, what pesticides, anything.
With our food they've been experimenting on us for years, that's horrible to, just not able to grow everything I eat.

dankbuddington

dankbuddington

Phosphoload Like Bush Load is a plant growth regulator. That can give you buds like rocks.You ever get bud like damn that shit is hard how did they get nugs so dense? They used pgrs.Greed basically. Cannabis is safe until you add some chemicals that can cause cancer.Feed your soil and not your plants and you will have good dank.Luckily its expensive so not many folks buy it .Good thing it isnt 10 bucks the shit would be dumped on tons of dank.Now some people can grow dense buds without it.But this shit is literally like rocks.You have an oz that looks like a quarter lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom